Paranoid or Not

rascallion

Someboby reassure me Please.

This client has it all and, if it doesn't, all you have to do as ask the developers and convince them it is for the good of the users and it happens.

I hope we all aren't µTorrented when we get whacked, thought bt was open source. Anyhoo. Is Mr Cohen involved? I will pay him someday for his open source code.

Someone needs to help me with the new protocol.

Then the IRC is next.

Then the pay per newsnet/next/bin/stupid_leeeky_bucket.piss superfast download as much as you want(fuck you pay me) win. Leechers win and we have lost. Aint no money in sharing. What a bt client though.

Its not fair if you're doing this!

Honey trap is sprung, I'm on board.

I like bt for its bandwidth (be good) thing, and always have been good. Have over a 1.5 ratio everywhere i go and this client pushes my uploads over 50kB/s, my max is 35kB/s, being attached to the the uk is restricting my bandwith usage, and every little helps.

µTorrent rocks, well done the original authors of the code that made this project possible. Our friend will be proud.

Reasons always stand on their own two feet!

Somebody isn't gettin paid because of bt traffic, they caught a lot of big players on "The Scene", bt consumes 20% of all total traffic on the internet. Only the scene shifted more bandwidth than bt users, and bt bandwidth consumption has gone up since the last big swoop on our main providers, more is being downloaded with less provision of actual items available, well available pre release. Super client. love the way it runs.

Paranoid as fuck.

IRC and paying for things, does my head in. Especially when i pay for unlimited bandwith.

We are next

All i want is reassurance. µTorrent, is it a conjob or what, it is a super client, it has the ability to link into the archive of the tracker you are downloading from right into ur profile on the site that is tracking the torrent you are downloading. that cant be right , d/l a torrent with very few on it you will see what i mean if you know what you are looking for. Flags are good. I hope I'm wrong.

ehm, ok :/ he is just babbling in a confusing way about BT and IRC P2P stuff :/

EDIT:

All i want is reassurance.

Ehm, if you want an answer from us, you must try to make it more clear about what you want as to answer. Your posts are very confusing.

Paranoid or Not. Yes.

But you shouldn't. You could be fearful. Not.

Cohen's part of it, most definately. So is everybody else. Who are you going to pay?

It's not the game but the playing field. uTorrent is just the color.

The world isn't fair.

They know how to find you. We know what we want.

Are you in or are you out?

Peace.

I think what he means by this quote:

All i want is reassurance. µTorrent, is it a conjob or what, it is a super client, it has the ability to link into the archive of the tracker you are downloading from right into ur profile on the site that is tracking the torrent you are downloading. that cant be right , d/l a torrent with very few on it you will see what i mean if you know what you are looking for. Flags are good. I hope I'm wrong.

is he just wants re-assurance that utorrent isn't spy/scum-ware.

Though, I dont know what he means by

it has the ability to link into the archive of the tracker you are downloading from right into ur profile on the site that is tracking the torrent you are downloading

. i mean, of course, it has to "link" to report your ratio....and such to the tracker....

Well, µTorrent does not link to the trackers' peer-log if that's what he/she means, so it can't connect to more peers/seeds than are reported by the tracker (since DHT isn't implemented).

I probably misunderstood everything in this topic, but I take it he/she just wants to be reassured that µTorrent is a great client.

And there are no crapwares included in it, so noone else will be using your computer when running µTorrent.

Archived