Cool status icon

vixenfinder

btw: 1c3d0g

how do you make it so you can have a common phrase after ea. post

e.x.:► Hey, listen up. Help humanity by using your PC to find a cure for deadly diseases, among other things. Find out more by surfing to ▸ http://boinc.berkeley.edu/ ◂, install the program and join a project. smile ◄

If you can't pronounce my name, just call me Boss. tongue

looks interesting. did you dialate it or something? but hey it's all good. (remember i post for the fans not for me) ;)

well, first I modded the icons shape, then gave the icons a darker tone of color as an edge.

then added those that were missing, changed the order on a couple of icons (same icon, different color).

After that I used gradiant tool with white and transparent as colors.

Another mod, more modding of some icons shape, black edge instead of darker tone of color,

and again I used gradiant tool with white and transparent as colors. =

tstatus3in.png

remeber to convert it to .bmp and rename it to tstatus.bmp

or download a zip with the .bmp = click here (rapidshare)

BTW: you don't have to wry about the transparentcy in the tasklist cause it's white anywho (i haven't gotten it any other color)

Not true anymore, version 1.2.1 beta 3 offers the option to have every other line alternate color. Also, if you change your WinXP theme, that can affect the task list color (mine is light grey)...

Love those, Both the originals and the mod. Could you guys somehow post ready BMP's ?

I'd really hate to start messing with photoshop for hours until it'll a 32 bit alpha-blended bmp :P

well, I could save it in .bmp, zip it and post it at rapidshare ;)

EDIT: there, I upload a zip with it on rapidshare = click here

BTW: you don't have to wry about the transparentcy in the tasklist cause it's white anywho (i haven't gotten it any other color)

Not true anymore' date=' version 1.2.1 beta 3 offers the option to have every other line alternate color. Also, if you change your WinXP theme, that can affect the task list color (mine is light grey)...[/quote']

really, I thought the background in the torrent window was always white :P

anyway, if you want, I can change it easliy to purple (the standard color for transparency, or atleast in µTorrent)

• 2 months later...

Archived