Good news for µtorrent?

hofshi

the latest from that site:

Well first off we all know that uTorrent is banned.

So there is No Reason to try new versions and ask if its ok to use -

It's not and anyone caught using it Will Be BANNED-

and due to the fact that every time I open a hole in the ban for a version

that I'm attempting to test, Some smart ass smuck has to start using it.

so until they either grow up and / or they get banned further testing is over-

It's incredible, it is known that the client is banned and the same people are trying to use it then they ask "is it ok"-

hacks is something done by someone else than who made actual program. your blaming program having id spoof like it would be included to program when someone have done hack to change id. there is programs to azureus too to change its client id. i know url where to find old version hack to bitcomet and new version for azureus but not gonna post those on public. i dont know for sure if those works newer tryed and newer will.

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed the few trackers that had uTorrent banned, now have realized what the deal was and unbanned it, and instead banned all version of Bitcomet, which was the right thing to do imo :)

There are a couple patches for faking with bitcomet, but most trackers are aware of that and updating to prevent against it.

i think that all this negative criticism about Bitcomet has made Bitcomet even more populair then it was before. people are now curios how it work, and is it really that fast. even i try'd this client after reading so much bad things about it, and i must conclude that it is one of the best clients out there.

Rag....its not that it is a BAD client, its not a FAIR client, and fair means a LOT in the bt universe. The previous bans on the Comet were because it didnt play fair and this time is no exception. If you take the same tactic with bt as you take with online gaming (i.e., find an exploit and use it till they ban it), then yeah it IS one of the best clients out there. But tell that to the ratio site owners.

• 3 weeks later...

the latest from that site:

The latest verson of uTorrent is now allowed on this site for testing..

however if it is found to be bringing un-regerstered peers in to the swarms it will be removed...

regards

and there is this one as well:

the newest versions of uTorrent are under going "live testing" on the site,

and I haven't seen any problems with it as of yet, except a few stupid comments by

the same 2 users that make stupid comments on everything....

both posts are by "thebrass"

Archived