The -opposite- of bloatware?

Seriema

buy maybe when µTorrent because more popular and more users comes here,

then they maybe can start to use donations instead.

Actually, I think you'll find that ads scale up better. What I mean by that is that if you get many more users you'll get more money from ads. A huge influx of users doesn't usually result in a huge influx of donations, because a different type of people donate...

all click them once day ;)

Err, it's against Google's TOS to tell people to click the ads. This is a fast way to get µTorrent's AdSense account shut down.

However, I have to say while I'm happy with having Google ads on the page (ludde deserves them!) I think that the number on the front page is a bit much. One bar should suffice, I really don't think adding two more increases the number of clicks, just the number of people who complain like the OP :)

"retarded Firefox"... Lol, i think I've just spotted an IE low level user.

Because such a person would know all about Firefox.. There are other alternative browsers than Firefox that many of us choose to use you know..

No thanks Opera, I'll stick to IE7.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :P

About the ads- the site isn't hosted on Sourceforge (heck, it isn't open source). ludde has to pay for bandwidth/hosting bills and such, as pointed out by Firon and chaosblade. The third google ad (right side skyscaper) was just put in place yesterday, I inserted it myself :D

I'm sorry if it seems to convey the opposite of what µTorrent is- I'll bring this topic up with ludde.

Archived