Massive memory leak in v1.8 build 11813

Beelzebub

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm from the version that was first stable and this build it looks like you have fixed the problem already. I reinstalled with automatic uppdate and now i dl with 2.8MB/s and ul 0.75MB/s and thats almost full speed for me and still no problem with the error message " disk overloaded 100%" and no memory leak. This is great for med because I like the new version alot :D dont know whats the diffrens betwen first stable 1.8 and the latest build 11813 but it has fix my problem. thanx and keep up the good work.

I wrote to early :( to upgrade with the built in updater you have to set the program to start with administrator rights in Vista and when i restarted the program the "disk overloaded" error came back again. I tried to log but utorrent couldnt create the log file, then I thought "I have to start utorrent with administrator rights so it can create the log file" but when i did that I didnt have the fault "disk overloaded" anymore. can this be a coinsident or can it have something to do with Vista and disabeling the cache problem. I mean if you dont give utorrent the rights to bypass windows cache the error are still there althou you have checked the to options "Disk Cache bottom two options EN-able Bypass Windows Cache of Reads/Writes.." or am I thinking wrong?

Here is an screen shot.

http://www.screenshots.cc/original/4127/cgtw7

About 24 hours later and still no problem with "disk overloaded" or memory leak.

uTorrent is still running with administration rights.

If you turn of the Microsoft UAC uTorrent will not have the problem with overriding windows cache.

But I think its better to just use the setting that uTorrent will always have administration rights.

If you where woundering I have Vista 32bit, 4 GB RAM, Symantec Endpoint Protection.

It seems like it.

If you dont give uTorrent admin rights its possible that Vista wont allow the program to override the cache settings.

I know alot of ppl that turned off Microsoft UAC because they got annoyed of the popup all the time so they disabled it to get rid of the popup.

I noticed that there are some ppl that hasnt had this kind of problem with uTorrent, can it be that they are the guys that has turned of Microsoft UAC?

utorrentcasheissues.jpg

Adding information for the troubleshooting:

These settings works for "me", though it does not solve the performance issue that occours for me/them that have good broadband.

Vista (Ultimate) x64 (/2xRaptors in stripe /4GB ram /CPU Q9550 If it ever matters)

As i noticed that a developer appeared in this thread, i will once again offer my services to help.

From this point, consider me as cooperative tester for your application in Vista x64 environment.

Please notice that i see no reason to listen to you DreadWingKnight, you seem to miss what i write and come up with odd solutions that got nothing to do with this. And hey, i never claimed to be nice either ;)

---

Other not really relevant to the topic:

To the "solution" from pYjamas i would like to comment:

Yes i have broadband and 100/100mbit and THAT does NOT solve anything or make any difference.

If you dont know what you talk about please just dont, it might confuse the dev team and others aswell!

REALLY, your not helping with guessing things you have no clue about.

Same Here.

Vista x64 SP1, 4GB RAM, Intel Q6600.

NO Antivirus/Antispy installed.

Windows is clean 100%, I know every bit of the software running in background/foreground on my system :) So there's no way something's injecting into uTorrent.

IMPORTANT NOTICE : The leaking is faster when uploading with higher speeds, like from 100+ kbytes/sec. With 1 MByte/sec upload there is approximately 1 MB leak every second. But there is no leak while downloading, even at 1 MByte/sec.

There is no abnormal memory usage anywhere in Task Manager (Working Set, Private Working Set, Commit Size...) for either uTorrent or any other process (there is 1 other non-system process running besides Windows' ones). Superfetch, UAC, and such useless Vista thingies are turned off.

Configuring various caching parameter in options, including disabling both types of "Windows caching" (CHECKING that two damn checkboxes), DOES NOT HELP in my case.

This bug is present in version 1.8 "Stable" plus all newer beta versions including newest build 12323. There was no such thing in 1.7.7.

Turock
IMPORTANT NOTICE : The leaking is faster when uploading with higher speeds, like from 100+ kbytes/sec. With 1 MByte/sec upload there is approximately 1 MB leak every second. But there is no leak while downloading, even at 1 MByte/sec.

There is no abnormal memory usage anywhere in Task Manager (Working Set, Private Working Set, Commit Size...) for either uTorrent or any other process (there is 1 other non-system process running beside Windows' ones). Superfetch, UAC, and such useless Vista thingies are turned off.

This bug is present in version 1.8 "Stable" plus all newer beta versions including newest build 12323. There was no such thing in 1.7.7.

Henrik:Confirmed! Exactly the same for me, aswell with 1.8.1/12323.

Configuring various caching parameter in options, including disabling both types of "Windows caching" (CHECKING that two damn checkboxes), DOES NOT HELP in my case.

Henrik:Makes uTorrent completely useless i guess? And therefore we must solve this issue!

Developers, tell us what we can do to help you solve this?

UPDATE :

The following settings below helped right now I think, but the download/upload speed of my torrents is not so high at the moment so I'm not sure this is truly the resolution of problem. I'll try to find some torrents which I can upload with nearly 1.2 MBytes/sec (The max of my connection) and will post the results.

71f0a2e35158.jpg

UPDATE AGAIN :

Yes...

With roughly one MByte/sec download and simultaneous one MByte/sec upload, no single byte was leaked. That settings helped finally. Dont forget to thank me :)

Firon
You still haven't mentioned if the Windows system cache is actually slowing your system down.

Can you please develop your question so that i can answer it more correct?

thelittlefire
Henrik, you're doing something wrong or you have something injected. Post your Process Explorer DLL list for uTorrent.exe please http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=15992 at the bottom.

No problem :)

I put the relevant logs in two separate posts to make it easier to read.

hijackthis.log
uTorrent.exe.txt

Edit: That was not possible, so i edit the post and add the process info below hijackthis log.

hijackthis.log

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 18:40:15, on 2008-09-23
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Personal\bin\Personal.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Hamachi\hamachi.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO\PWRISOVM.EXE
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 2.4\program\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner v2.10\RivaTuner.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 2.4\program\soffice.BIN
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\conime.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLLoginProxy.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.se/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=userinit.exe
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: ContributeBHO Class - {074C1DC5-9320-4A9A-947D-C042949C6216} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS3/contributeieplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: NCO 2.0 IE BHO - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\coIEPlg.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\IDS\IPSBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live inloggningshjälpen - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: FlashFXP Helper for Internet Explorer - {E5A1691B-D188-4419-AD02-90002030B8EE} - C:\PROGRA~2\FlashFXP\IEFlash.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Show Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\CoIEPlg.dll
O3 - Toolbar: DAEMON Tools Toolbar - {32099AAC-C132-4136-9E9A-4E364A424E17} - C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Toolbar\DTToolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Contribute Toolbar - {517BDDE4-E3A7-4570-B21E-2B52B6139FC7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS3/contributeieplugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [osCheck] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\osCheck.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PWRISOVM.EXE] "C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO\PWRISOVM.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe_ID0EYTHM] C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\Adobe\ADOBEV~1\Server\bin\VERSIO~2.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [\YURE2C1.exe] C:\Windows\system32\YURE2C1.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [\YURE39C.exe] C:\Windows\system32\YURE39C.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [\YURE745.exe] C:\Windows\system32\YURE745.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [\YURE88E.exe] C:\Windows\system32\YURE88E.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ANTIVIRUS] "C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroAV\MicroAV.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [uTorrent] "C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NVIDIA nTune] C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneCmd.exe resetprofile
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools Lite] "C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe" -autorun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [\YURE2C1.exe] C:\Windows\system32\YURE2C1.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [\YURE39C.exe] C:\Windows\system32\YURE39C.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [\YURE745.exe] C:\Windows\system32\YURE745.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [\YURE88E.exe] C:\Windows\system32\YURE88E.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ANTIVIRUS] C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroAV\MicroAV.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - Startup: hamachi.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\Hamachi\hamachi.exe
O4 - Startup: OpenOffice.org 2.4.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 2.4\program\quickstart.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Personal.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\Personal\bin\Personal.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\PROGRA~2\Java\JRE16~2.0_0\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\PROGRA~2\Java\JRE16~2.0_0\bin\ssv.dll
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
O23 - Service: Adobe Version Cue CS3 - Adobe Systems Incorporated - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue CS3\Server\bin\VersionCueCS3.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## (Bonjour Service) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: @dfsrres.dll,-101 (DFSR) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\DFSR.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: Hamachi Service (HamachiService) - LogMeIn Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hamachi\hamachi.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTMon.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_4.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Performance Service (nTuneService) - NVIDIA - C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (nvsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\SLsvc.exe,-101 (slsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Update Center Service (UpdateCenterService) - NVIDIA - C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\System Update\UpdateCenterService.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)

--
End of file - 12965 bytes

-------------------------------------------------------------

uTorrent.exe.txt

Process    PID    CPU    Description    Company Name
System Idle Process 0 94.24
Interrupts n/a 0.77 Hardware Interrupts
DPCs n/a 0.77 Deferred Procedure Calls
System 4
smss.exe 564 Windows Session Manager Microsoft Corporation
csrss.exe 628 Körtidsprocess för klientservern Microsoft Corporation
wininit.exe 664 Startprogrammet i Windows Microsoft Corporation
services.exe 756 Tjänst- och styrenhetsprogram Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 928 Värdprocess för Windows-tjänster Microsoft Corporation
WmiPrvSE.exe 3716 0.38 WMI Provider Host Microsoft Corporation
unsecapp.exe 1440 Sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application Microsoft Corporation
WmiPrvSE.exe 3620 WMI Provider Host Microsoft Corporation
WLLoginProxy.exe 1104 WLLoginProxy.exe Microsoft Corporation
dllhost.exe 5892 COM Surrogate Microsoft Corporation
nvvsvc.exe 972 NVIDIA Driver Helper Service, Version 177.98 NVIDIA Corporation
rundll32.exe 1432 Windows-värdprocess (Rundll32) Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 1000 Värdprocess för Windows-tjänster Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 472 Värdprocess för Windows-tjänster Microsoft Corporation
audiodg.exe 1048 Windows Ljudenhetsgrafisolering Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 588 Värdprocess för Windows-tjänster Microsoft Corporation
dwm.exe 2080 0.38 Fönsterhanteraren för skrivbordet Microsoft Corporation
WUDFHost.exe 3400 Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Host Process Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 596 Värdprocess för Windows-tjänster Microsoft Corporation
taskeng.exe 1532 Motor för Schemaläggaren Microsoft Corporation
taskeng.exe 1664 Motor för Schemaläggaren Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 1072 Värdprocess för Windows-tjänster Microsoft Corporation
SLsvc.exe 1112 Microsoft Software Licensing Service Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 1172 Värdprocess för Windows-tjänster Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 1272 Värdprocess för Windows-tjänster Microsoft Corporation
spoolsv.exe 1616 Undersystem för utskriftshanteraren Microsoft Corporation
ccSvcHst.exe 1708 Symantec Service Framework Symantec Corporation
ccProxy.exe 1716 Symantec Network Proxy Service Symantec Corporation
svchost.exe 2588 Värdprocess för Windows-tjänster Microsoft Corporation
mDNSResponder.exe 2940 Bonjour Service Apple Computer, Inc.
hamachi.exe 2236 Hamachi Client LogMeIn Inc.
IAANTmon.exe 1160 RAID Monitor Intel Corporation
nTuneService.exe 3084 NVIDIA Performance Service NVIDIA
PnkBstrA.exe 3188
svchost.exe 3204 Värdprocess för Windows-tjänster Microsoft Corporation
UpdateCenterService.exe 3284 NVIDIA Update Center Service NVIDIA
svchost.exe 3336 Värdprocess för Windows-tjänster Microsoft Corporation
SearchIndexer.exe 3364 Indexerare för Microsoft Windows Search Microsoft Corporation
AluSchedulerSvc.exe 3900 Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler Service Symantec Corporation
symlcsvc.exe 4288
lsass.exe 768 Process för lokala säkerhetsfunktioner Microsoft Corporation
lsm.exe 776 Lokal sessionshanterartjänst Microsoft Corporation
csrss.exe 684 0.38 Körtidsprocess för klientservern Microsoft Corporation
winlogon.exe 720 Inloggningsprogram för Windows Microsoft Corporation
explorer.exe 2228 Utforskaren Microsoft Corporation
IAAnotif.exe 2528 Event Monitor User Notification Tool Intel Corporation
RAVCpl64.exe 2772 HD Audio Control Panel Realtek Semiconductor
rundll32.exe 2832 Windows-värdprocess (Rundll32) Microsoft Corporation
XMouseButtonControl.exe 2856 X-Mouse Button Control Highresolution Enterprises
sidebar.exe 2872 Windows Sidpanelen Microsoft Corporation
sidebar.exe 4336 1.54 Windows Sidpanelen Microsoft Corporation
msnmsgr.exe 2884 Windows Live Messenger Microsoft Corporation
uTorrent.exe 2900 µTorrent BitTorrent, Inc.
explorer.exe 4840 Utforskaren Microsoft Corporation
daemon.exe 2916 DAEMON Tools Lite DT Soft Ltd
Personal.exe 2932 Nexus Personal Technology Nexus AB
hamachi.exe 2972 Hamachi Client LogMeIn Inc.
iexplore.exe 4752 Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation
iexplore.exe 4668 Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation
msnmsgr.exe 2992 Windows Live Messenger Microsoft Corporation
iexplore.exe 3264 Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation
procexp.exe 5576 Sysinternals Process Explorer Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com
procexp64.exe 5848 1.54 Sysinternals Process Explorer Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com
ccSvcHst.exe 3020 Symantec Service Framework Symantec Corporation
jusched.exe 3068 Java(TM) Platform SE binary Sun Microsystems, Inc.
PWRISOVM.EXE 1220 PowerISO Virtual Drive Manager PowerISO Computing, Inc.
soffice.exe 3160 OpenOffice.org 2.4 OpenOffice.org
soffice.bin 2472 OpenOffice.org 2.4 OpenOffice.org
RivaTuner.exe 2240 RivaTuner 2.10
conime.exe 3092 Console IME Microsoft Corporation

Process: uTorrent.exe Pid: 2900

Name Description Company Name Version
actxprxy.dll ActiveX Interface Marshaling Library Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
ADVAPI32.dll Advanced Windows 32 Base API Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
apphelp.dll Klientbibliotek för programkompatibilitet Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
AppMgr32.dll Symantec Application Core Manager Symantec Corporation 2.00.0000.0079
browseui.dll Bibliotek för gränssnittsläsare Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
buShell.dll Backup Shell Symantec Corporation 1.00.0000.0382
buUI.loc BU UI Symantec Corporation 1.00.0000.0382
C_936.NLS
ccIPC.dll Symantec ccIPC Engine Symantec Corporation 107.00.0005.0005
ccL70U.dll Symantec Library Symantec Corporation 107.00.0005.0005
ccSet.dll Symantec Settings Manager Engine Symantec Corporation 107.00.0005.0005
ccVrTrst.dll Symantec Trust Validation Engine Symantec Corporation 107.00.0005.0005
CLBCatQ.DLL COM+ Configuration Catalog Microsoft Corporation 2001.12.6931.18000
COMCTL32.dll Bibliotek för användargränssnittskontroller Microsoft Corporation 6.10.6001.18000
comctl32.dll.mui Bibliotek för användargränssnittskontroller Microsoft Corporation 6.10.6000.16386
comdlg32.dll DLL-fil med vanliga dialogrutor Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
Crypt32.dll 32-bitars kryptografi-API Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
dhcpcsvc.DLL Tjänsten DHCP Client Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
dhcpcsvc6.DLL DHCPv6-klient Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
DnsApi.dll DLL-fil med API för DNS-klient Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
DUser.dll Windows DirectUser Engine Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
duser.dll.mui Windows DirectUser Engine Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6000.16386
FirewallAPI.dll API för Windows-brandväggen Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
GDI32.dll GDI Client DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18023
ieframe.dll Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation 7.00.6001.18099
iertutil.dll Run time utility for Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation 7.00.6001.18000
imagehlp.dll Windows NT Image Helper Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
imageres.dll Windows Image Resource Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6000.16386
imageres.dll.mui Windows Image Resource Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6000.16386
IMM32.DLL Multi-User Windows IMM32 API Client DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
Iphlpapi.dll IP Helper API Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
kernel32.dll Klient-DLL för Windows NT BASE API Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
kernel32.dll.mui Klient-DLL för Windows NT BASE API Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
locale.nls
locale.nls
LPK.DLL Language Pack Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
mdnsNSP.dll Bonjour Namespace Provider Apple Computer, Inc. 1.00.0003.0001
MSASN1.dll ASN.1 Runtime APIs Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6000.16386
MSCTF.dll DLL-fil för MSCTF-servern Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
msctf.dll.mui DLL-fil för MSCTF-servern Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6000.16386
mssprxy.dll Microsoft Search Proxy Microsoft Corporation 7.00.6001.16503
MSVCP80.dll Microsoft® C++ Runtime Library Microsoft Corporation 8.00.50727.3053
MSVCR80.dll Microsoft® C Runtime Library Microsoft Corporation 8.00.50727.3053
msvcrt.dll Windows NT CRT DLL Microsoft Corporation 7.00.6001.18000
mswsock.dll Tjänstprovider för Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
napinsp.dll Provider för e-postnamngivnings-shim Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
NLAapi.dll Network Location Awareness 2 Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
npmproxy.dll Network List Manager Proxy Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6000.16386
NSI.dll NSI User-mode interface DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
ntdll.dll DLL-fil för NT Layer Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
ntdll.dll DLL-fil för NT Layer Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
NTMARTA.DLL Windows NT MARTA-provider Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
ole32.dll Microsoft OLE för Windows Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
OLEACC.dll Active Accessibility Core Component Microsoft Corporation 4.02.5406.0000
oleaccrc.dll Active Accessibility Resource DLL Microsoft Corporation 4.02.5406.0000
oleaut32.dll Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
pnrpnsp.dll PNRP-namnområdesprovider Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
PROPSYS.dll Microsofts egenskapssystem Microsoft Corporation 7.00.6001.16503
PSAPI.DLL Process Status Helper Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6000.16386
rasadhlp.dll Remote Access AutoDial Helper Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6000.16386
RPCRT4.dll Körning av RPC (Remote Procedure Call) Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18051
rsaenh.dll Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
SAMLIB.dll SAM Library DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
Secur32.dll Security Support Provider Interface Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
SETUPAPI.dll API för installationsprogrammet för Windows Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
setupapi.dll.mui API för installationsprogrammet för Windows Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
SHELL32.dll DLL-fil för Windows-gränssnittet Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18062
shell32.dll.mui DLL-fil för Windows-gränssnittet Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
shfolder.dll Shell Folder Service Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6000.16386
SHLWAPI.dll Shell Light-weight Utility Library Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
tiptsf.dll Ramverk för texttjänsterna i Inmatningspanelen för Tablet PC Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
urlmon.dll OLE32-tillägg för Win32 Microsoft Corporation 7.00.6001.18099
USER32.dll Fleranvändarklient-DLL-fil för Windows Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
user32.dll.mui Fleranvändarklient-DLL-fil för Windows Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
USERENV.dll Userenv Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
USP10.dll Uniscribe Unicode script processor Microsoft Corporation 1.626.6001.18000
uTorrent.exe µTorrent BitTorrent, Inc. 1.08.0001.12323
uxtheme.dll Bibliotek för Microsoft UxTheme Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
VERSION.dll Version Checking and File Installation Libraries Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
WindowsCodecs.dll Microsoft Windows Codecs Library Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
WINMM.dll MCI API DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
WINNSI.DLL Network Store Information RPC interface Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
winrnr.dll LDAP RnR Provider DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6000.16386
WinTrust.dll Microsoft Trust Verification APIs Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
WLDAP32.dll Win32 LDAP API DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
wow64.dll Win32 Emulation on NT64 Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
wow64cpu.dll AMD64 Wow64 CPU Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
wow64win.dll Wow64 Console and Win32 API Logging Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
WS2_32.dll DLL-filen för Windows Socket 2.0 32-Bit Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
wship6.dll Winsock2 Helper DLL (TL/IPv6) Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
wshtcpip.dll Winsock2 Helper DLL (TL/IPv4) Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000
WSOCK32.dll Windows Socket 32-Bit DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.00.6001.18000

Guide me what to do next.

I (really) tend to doubt they're causing issues, but the fact that Symantec DLLs are hooked onto µTorrent leaves me a bit suspicious. If at all possible, can you at least temporarily uninstall Symantec's softwares to make sure they're not part of the problem? What motherboard/chipset are you using? Updated drivers and all?

I don't mean to point fingers here; it's just to narrow down any potential possibility of outside influence.

Ultima
I (really) tend to doubt they're causing issues, but the fact that Symantec DLLs are hooked onto µTorrent leaves me a bit suspicious. If at all possible, can you at least temporarily uninstall Symantec's softwares to make sure they're not part of the problem? What motherboard/chipset are you using? Updated drivers and all?

I don't mean to point fingers here; it's just to narrow down any potential possibility of outside influence.

About N360 v2 also known as Symatec:

When the operative was completely clean/recently installed, uTorrent was ofcourse one of the first applications i downloaded and installed. Without having N360 v2 installed, the issue was occouring the very same way. This is why i can tell you that it got nothing to do with uTorrent without having to complete your request.

I'll go ahead and post all the hardware in my setup.

You asked if drivers/updates/chipset/bios etc is updated and yes i have it all up to date (or very close to).

Hardware:

Motherboard

Biostar I45 T-Power / Intel P45

More info

CPU

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2,83GHz 12MBcashe 1333MHz

(Overclocked to 3.6ghz running stable as a rock, comprehensive tests have been done to ensure stability!)

CPU Cooler

OCZ Vendetta 2

More info

Memory

TWIN2X4096-8500C5DF 1066mhz 2.1 volt

More info

Video:

ASUS EN9800GTX 512MB

(Overclocked)

More info

HDD

2xWestern Digital Raptor 10000RPM 74GB WD740

(ofcourse striped)

More info

Chassi

CoolerMaster CM Stacker 810

cm810.jpg

PSU

620W Corsair CMPSU-620HXEU

More info

Monitors

42" FHD Andersson 1920x1080 16:9

22" HPL2208w 1650x1050 16:10

Operative system

Vista Ultimate x64 SP1 always updated

Re: Firon

For the record:

When running uTorrent with 'Windows cashing of disk' enabled, uTorrent use all avaliable memory in line with the upload rate.

I cannot see the extra ram usage in task manager, but when i exit uTorrent the memory flush and return to "normal state".

When i turn off disk cashing uTorrent does not "leak", and takes very little CPU when running.

Answer:

When i let uTorrent run with disk cashing enabled it takes all avaliable memory and the overall performance is significantly decreased because memory is filled with the data uTorrent is uploading (a huge issue if i upload fast).

I seemt o suffer from this memory leak as well and jsut found out lol as I wasn't sure what the culprit was... But seems it is utorrent as it uses up about 30-70,000 K, and yeah I thought it was something else but it definitely does lag my system down. Just running CCleaner you can tell there's a laggage. ANd i posted about this on another thread before I found out it was utorrent.

As for my Cache settings...

99760358ce6.th.jpgthpix.gif

Only things I have checked are:

Reduce memory usage when cache is not needed

BOTH Cache read/write enabled

BOTH Windows DISABLED

Did not tick off the other options, as I'm not sure if I shoudl or not.

Slowly addign on:

HiJackThis Log (I tried unisntalling SuperAntiSpyware, nothing)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 6:27:46 PM, on 9/25/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18241)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brss01a.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Eset\nod32kui.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe
C:\Program Files\WallMaster\wallmast.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\KHAL2\KHALMNPR.EXE
C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgbhp.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Brmfrmps.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\mdm.exe
C:\Program Files\Eset\nod32krn.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Digsby\lib\digsby-app.exe
C:\Program Files\Digsby\lib\aspell\bin\aspell.exe
c:\program files\winamp\winamp.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris La\Desktop\asdf\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: SpywareGuard Download Protection - {4A368E80-174F-4872-96B5-0B27DDD11DB2} - C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\dlprotect.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {DE9C389F-3316-41A7-809B-AA305ED9D922} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nod32kui] "C:\Program Files\Eset\nod32kui.exe" /WAITSERVICE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Startup: SpywareGuard.lnk = C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe
O4 - Startup: WallMaster Pro.lnk = C:\Program Files\WallMaster\wallmast.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech SetPoint.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\WINDOWS\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner v8 - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\WINDOWS\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} (BDSCANONLINE Control) - http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/scan8/oscan8.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1200037579000
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1220081984546
O17 - HKLM\System\CS3\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: NameServer = 208.67.220.220 208.67.222.222
O17 - HKLM\System\CS5\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: NameServer = 208.67.220.220 208.67.222.222
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: NameServer = 208.67.220.220 208.67.222.222
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Brother Popup Suspend service for Resource manager (brmfrmps) - Brother Industries, Ltd. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Brmfrmps.exe
O23 - Service: BrSplService (Brother XP spl Service) - brother Industries Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Linksys Updater (LinksysUpdater) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Linksys\Linksys Updater\bin\LinksysUpdater.exe
O23 - Service: NOD32 Kernel Service (NOD32krn) - Eset - C:\Program Files\Eset\nod32krn.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

--
End of file - 7157 bytes

ProcessExplorer Log:

Process    PID    CPU    Description    Company Name
System Idle Process 0 90.77
Interrupts n/a 1.54 Hardware Interrupts
DPCs n/a Deferred Procedure Calls
System 4
smss.exe 648 Windows NT Session Manager Microsoft Corporation
csrss.exe 736 Client Server Runtime Process Microsoft Corporation
winlogon.exe 760 Windows NT Logon Application Microsoft Corporation
services.exe 804 Services and Controller app Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 976 Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 1036 Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 1128 Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 1176 Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 1200 Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Microsoft Corporation
brsvc01a.exe 1520 brsvc01a brother Industries Ltd
brss01a.exe 1544 brss01a.exe brother Industries Ltd
spoolsv.exe 1532 Spooler SubSystem App Microsoft Corporation
AppleMobileDeviceService.exe 384 Apple Mobile Device Service Apple Inc.
mDNSResponder.exe 580 Bonjour Service Apple Inc.
Brmfrmps.exe 624 Brother Popup Suspend service ( for R/M ) Brother Industries, Ltd.
mdm.exe 716 Machine Debug Manager Microsoft Corporation
nod32krn.exe 140 NOD32 Kernel Service Eset
nvsvc32.exe 1080 NVIDIA Driver Helper Service, Version 178.13 NVIDIA Corporation
svchost.exe 1620 Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Microsoft Corporation
iPodService.exe 2412 iPodService Module Apple Inc.
alg.exe 2888 Application Layer Gateway Service Microsoft Corporation
svchost.exe 3456 Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Microsoft Corporation
lsass.exe 816 LSA Shell (Export Version) Microsoft Corporation
explorer.exe 1912 Windows Explorer Microsoft Corporation
jusched.exe 2012 Java(TM) Platform SE binary Sun Microsystems, Inc.
nod32kui.exe 2040 NOD32 Control Center GUI Eset
iTunesHelper.exe 188 iTunesHelper Module Apple Inc.
rundll32.exe 200 Run a DLL as an App Microsoft Corporation
ctfmon.exe 232 CTF Loader Microsoft Corporation
SetPoint.exe 264 Logitech SetPoint Event Manager (UNICODE) Logitech, Inc.
KHALMNPR.exe 324 Logitech KHAL Main Process Logitech, Inc.
winamp.exe 1104 Winamp Nullsoft
sgmain.exe 272 SpywareGuard
sgbhp.exe 440 SG Browser Hijacking Protection
wallmast.exe 288 WallMaster Pro version 4.0a Tropical Wares
WINWORD.EXE 2188 Microsoft Office Word Microsoft Corporation
uTorrent.exe 3636 1.54 µTorrent BitTorrent, Inc.
HiJackThis.exe 3780 HijackThis Trend Micro Inc.
notepad.exe 2444 Notepad Microsoft Corporation
procexp.exe 2320 6.15 Sysinternals Process Explorer Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com
digsby-app.exe 904 Digsby IM dotSyntax, LLC
aspell.exe 664
firefox.exe 3336 Firefox Mozilla Corporation

Process: uTorrent.exe Pid: 3636

Name Description Company Name Version
ACTIVEDS.dll ADs Router Layer DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
adsldpc.dll ADs LDAP Provider C DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
ADVAPI32.dll Advanced Windows 32 Base API Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
appHelp.dll Application Compatibility Client Library Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
ATL.DLL ATL Module for Windows XP (Unicode) Microsoft Corporation 3.05.2284.0001
CLBCATQ.DLL Microsoft Corporation 2001.12.4414.0700
COMCTL32.dll User Experience Controls Library Microsoft Corporation 6.00.2900.5512
comdlg32.dll Common Dialogs DLL Microsoft Corporation 6.00.2900.5512
COMRes.dll Microsoft Corporation 2001.12.4414.0700
credui.dll Credential Manager User Interface Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
CRYPT32.dll Crypto API32 Microsoft Corporation 5.131.2600.5512
ctype.nls
DnsApi.dll DNS Client API DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5625
dot3api.dll 802.3 Autoconfiguration API Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
dot3dlg.dll 802.3 UI Helper Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
eappcfg.dll Eap Peer Config Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
eappprxy.dll Microsoft EAPHost Peer Client DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
GDI32.dll GDI Client DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
hnetcfg.dll Home Networking Configuration Manager Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
ieframe.dll Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation 8.00.6001.18241
ieframe.dll.mui Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation 8.00.6001.18241
iertutil.dll Run time utility for Internet Explorer Microsoft Corporation 8.00.6001.18241
IMM32.DLL Windows XP IMM32 API Client DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
Iphlpapi.dll IP Helper API Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
kernel32.dll Windows NT BASE API Client DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
lgscroll.dll Logitech Scroll Enabler (UNICODE) Logitech, Inc. 4.60.0122.0000
locale.nls
LPK.DLL Language Pack Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
mdnsNSP.dll Bonjour Namespace Provider Apple Inc. 1.00.0005.0011
MPRAPI.dll Windows NT MP Router Administration DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
MSASN1.dll ASN.1 Runtime APIs Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
MSCTF.dll MSCTF Server DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
msctfime.ime Microsoft Text Frame Work Service IME Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
msi.dll Windows Installer Microsoft Corporation 3.01.4001.5512
MSVBVM60.DLL Visual Basic Virtual Machine Microsoft Corporation 6.00.0098.0002
MSVCP60.dll Microsoft (R) C++ Runtime Library Microsoft Corporation 6.02.3104.0000
MSVCR80.dll Microsoft® C Runtime Library Microsoft Corporation 8.00.50727.1433
msvcrt.dll Windows NT CRT DLL Microsoft Corporation 7.00.2600.5512
mswsock.dll Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5625
netapi32.dll Net Win32 API DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
netshell.dll Network Connections Shell Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
ntdll.dll NT Layer DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
NTMARTA.DLL Windows NT MARTA provider Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
ole32.dll Microsoft OLE for Windows Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
oleaut32.dll Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
OneX.DLL IEEE 802.1X supplicant library Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
psapi.dll Process Status Helper Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
rasadhlp.dll Remote Access AutoDial Helper Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
RPCRT4.dll Remote Procedure Call Runtime Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
rsaenh.dll Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5507
rtutils.dll Routing Utilities Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
SAMLIB.dll SAM Library DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
SASSEH.DLL ShellExecuteHook SuperAdBlocker.com 1.00.0000.1012
Secur32.dll Security Support Provider Interface Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
SETUPAPI.dll Windows Setup API Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
SHELL32.dll Windows Shell Common Dll Microsoft Corporation 6.00.2900.5512
shfolder.dll Shell Folder Service Microsoft Corporation 6.00.2900.5512
SHLWAPI.dll Shell Light-weight Utility Library Microsoft Corporation 6.00.2900.5512
sortkey.nls
sorttbls.nls
spywareguard.dll SpywareGuard Protection 2.02.0000.0000
SXS.DLL Fusion 2.5 Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
unicode.nls
urlmon.dll OLE32 Extensions for Win32 Microsoft Corporation 8.00.6001.18241
USER32.dll Windows XP USER API Client DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
USERENV.dll Userenv Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
USP10.dll Uniscribe Unicode script processor Microsoft Corporation 1.420.2600.5512
uTorrent.exe µTorrent BitTorrent, Inc. 1.08.0001.12323
UxTheme.dll Microsoft UxTheme Library Microsoft Corporation 6.00.2900.5512
VERSION.dll Version Checking and File Installation Libraries Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
winmm.dll MCI API DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
WINSTA.dll Winstation Library Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
WLDAP32.dll Win32 LDAP API DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
WS2_32.dll Windows Socket 2.0 32-Bit DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
WS2HELP.dll Windows Socket 2.0 Helper for Windows NT Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
wship6.dll IPv6 Helper DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
wshtcpip.dll Windows Sockets Helper DLL Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
WTSAPI32.dll Windows Terminal Server SDK APIs Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512
xpsp2res.dll Service Pack 2 Messages Microsoft Corporation 5.01.2600.5512

@alus:

[18:43:55]  Proc heap:
[18:43:55] 537: USED: 32
[18:43:55] 260: USED: 12
[18:43:55] 76: USED: 24
[18:43:55] 63: FREE: 32
[18:43:55] 59: USED: 34
[18:43:55] 59: FREE: 120
[18:43:55] 54: FREE: 8
[18:43:55] 53: FREE: 40
[18:43:55] 52: USED: 33
[18:43:55] 50: FREE: 152
[18:43:55] 50: FREE: 144
[18:43:55] 50: FREE: 72
[18:43:55] 46: USED: 20
[18:43:55] 46: FREE: 160
[18:43:55] 45: FREE: 136
[18:43:55] 42: USED: 4
[18:43:55] 42: FREE: 176
[18:43:55] 40: FREE: 168
[18:43:55] 40: FREE: 48
[18:43:55] 37: USED: 216
[18:43:55] 37: FREE: 128
[18:43:55] 36: FREE: 208
[18:43:55] 35: USED: 16
[18:43:55] 35: FREE: 216
[18:43:55] 35: FREE: 184
[18:43:55] 34: USED: 104
[18:43:55] 32: FREE: 200
[18:43:55] 32: FREE: 104
[18:43:55] 30: FREE: 4096
[18:43:55] 30: FREE: 240
[18:43:55] 30: FREE: 192
[18:43:55] 30: FREE: 88
[18:43:55] 29: FREE: 232
[18:43:55] 28: FREE: 2176
[18:43:55] 28: FREE: 248
[18:43:55] 28: FREE: 112
[18:43:55] 27: USED: 64
[18:43:55] 27: USED: 52
[18:43:55] 27: FREE: 4608
[18:43:55] 27: FREE: 2304
[18:43:55] 27: FREE: 1088
[18:43:55] 26: FREE: 256
[18:43:55] 26: FREE: 24
[18:43:55] 25: FREE: 2432
[18:43:55] 25: FREE: 288
[18:43:55] 25: FREE: 224
[18:43:55] 24: USED: 68
[18:43:55] 24: FREE: 544
[18:43:55] 23: FREE: 2688
[18:43:55] 23: FREE: 672
[18:43:55] 22: FREE: 1216
[18:43:55] 22: FREE: 16
[18:43:55] 21: USED: 128
[18:43:55] 21: USED: 45
[18:43:55] 21: FREE: 336
[18:43:55] 21: FREE: 320
[18:43:55] 21: FREE: 56
[18:43:55] 20: USED: 264
[18:43:55] 20: USED: 48
[18:43:55] 20: USED: 40
[18:43:55] 20: FREE: 304
[18:43:55] 19: FREE: 576
[18:43:55] 18: USED: 904
[18:43:55] 17: USED: 46
[18:43:55] 17: USED: 28
[18:43:55] 17: FREE: 1728
[18:43:55] 17: FREE: 432
[18:43:55] 16: USED: 676
[18:43:55] 16: USED: 2
[18:43:55] 16: FREE: 400
[18:43:55] 15: USED: 47
[18:43:55] 15: USED: 8
[18:43:55] 15: FREE: 1408
[18:43:55] 15: FREE: 464
[18:43:55] 15: FREE: 448
[18:43:55] 14: USED: 96
[18:43:55] 14: USED: 42
[18:43:55] 14: USED: 36
[18:43:55] 14: FREE: 512
[18:43:55] 13: USED: 80
[18:43:55] 13: FREE: 1024
[18:43:55] 12: USED: 60
[18:43:55] 12: USED: 56
[18:43:55] 12: USED: 44
[18:43:55] 11: FREE: 5376
[18:43:55] 11: FREE: 1280
[18:43:55] 11: FREE: 640
[18:43:55] 11: FREE: 608
[18:43:55] 10: USED: 192
[18:43:55] 10: USED: 132
[18:43:55] 10: USED: 38
[18:43:55] 10: FREE: 1472
[18:43:55] 9: USED: 224
[18:43:55] 9: USED: 94
[18:43:55] 9: USED: 66
[18:43:55] 9: USED: 10
[18:43:55] 9: FREE: 768
[18:43:55] 9: FREE: 96
[18:43:55] 8: USED: 1408
[18:43:55] 8: USED: 88
[18:43:55] 8: USED: 43
[18:43:55] 8: USED: 18
[18:43:55] 8: FREE: 64
[18:43:55] 7: USED: 100
[18:43:55] 7: USED: 30
[18:43:55] 7: USED: 26
[18:43:55] 7: USED: 14
[18:43:55] 7: FREE: 14848
[18:43:55] 6: USED: 220
[18:43:55] 6: USED: 92
[18:43:55] 6: FREE: 1600
[18:43:55] 6: FREE: 928
[18:43:55] 6: FREE: 800
[18:43:55] 5: USED: 256
[18:43:55] 5: USED: 228
[18:43:55] 5: USED: 200
[18:43:55] 5: USED: 180
[18:43:55] 5: USED: 164
[18:43:55] 5: USED: 76
[18:43:55] 5: USED: 22
[18:43:55] 5: FREE: 272
[18:43:55] 4: USED: 1556
[18:43:55] 4: USED: 1152
[18:43:55] 4: USED: 1016
[18:43:55] 4: USED: 772
[18:43:55] 4: USED: 572
[18:43:55] 4: USED: 112
[18:43:55] 4: USED: 71
[18:43:55] 4: USED: 70
[18:43:55] 4: USED: 61
[18:43:55] 4: FREE: 704
[18:43:55] 3: USED: 4088
[18:43:55] 3: USED: 296
[18:43:55] 3: USED: 272
[18:43:55] 3: USED: 248
[18:43:55] 3: USED: 240
[18:43:55] 3: USED: 116
[18:43:55] 3: USED: 90
[18:43:55] 3: USED: 84
[18:43:55] 3: USED: 69
[18:43:55] 3: USED: 65
[18:43:55] 3: USED: 63
[18:43:55] 3: USED: 62
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 32760
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 2344
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 1200
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 1032
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 788
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 600
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 576
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 564
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 538
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 528
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 464
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 388
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 332
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 292
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 288
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 208
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 196
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 184
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 176
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 160
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 126
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 124
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 108
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 74
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 72
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 67
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 58
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 50
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 39
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 37
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 35
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 31
[18:43:55] 2: USED: 1
[18:43:55] 2: FREE: 0
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 262136
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 131064
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 65528
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 25136
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 23124
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 20000
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 16376
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 14720
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 8184
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 6144
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 5240
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 4600
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 4000
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 2600
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 2216
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 2176
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 1964
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 1728
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 1680
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 1436
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 1252
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 1172
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 1160
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 1024
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 1000
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 900
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 768
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 728
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 720
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 684
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 680
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 644
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 640
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 546
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 532
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 524
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 520
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 512
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 480
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 448
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 440
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 420
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 400
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 396
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 352
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 320
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 316
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 308
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 300
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 260
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 188
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 168
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 152
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 144
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 142
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 140
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 136
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 120
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 102
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 86
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 78
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 77
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 54
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 51
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 29
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 9
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 6
[18:43:55] 1: FREE: 4080
[18:43:55] 1: FREE: 80
[18:43:55] 1941/1696 blocks. 865043/1098616 bytes.
[18:43:55] Buffer heap:
[18:43:55] 14: USED: 66052
[18:43:55] 11: USED: 131588
[18:43:55] 5: FREE: 4016
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 25136
[18:43:55] 1: USED: 6144
[18:43:55] 1: FREE: 135152
[18:43:55] 1: FREE: 69552
[18:43:55] 1: FREE: 61424
[18:43:55] 1: FREE: 57328
[18:43:55] 1: FREE: 3888
[18:43:55] 27/10 blocks. 2403476/347424 bytes.

I hope I did it right.

Archived