Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firon

µTorrent 2.0.3 released

[2010-08-20 00:33:35] Hang reported successfully:

How should we know ? BT inc got your report... Didn't you get an email from BT inc. explaining that to you ? ... :P

Basically, uTorrent thinks the GUI hung, so it sent a report of why it happened. It doesn't really mean much if it recovers quickly. There's also not much you can do to prevent it.

It would be reasonable to be able to optionally disable this call/report-home feature... :(

It would be reasonable to be able to optionally disable this call/report-home feature... :(

You can disable it. gui.report_problems

You can disable it. gui.report_problems

thanks but curious about this feature.

it's doesn't seem to be of any benefits for utorrent function.

my computer is not letting me download the update utorrent 2.0.3 i currently have utorrent 2.0.2 and everytime i click to download the update it isent working please help.

And regular updates from 2.02 - just stooped working with some error messages on missing language files ...:( B-a-d Firon... :P

2.0.2 updates fine. 2.0.3 has no updates besides the Paz promo.
my computer is not letting me download the update utorrent 2.0.3... please help.

So, talk to Firon....

So, do we have a true "release" build of 2.0.3? If so, what is the build number? I see 20664, 20683 and 21777 out in the wild. Is 21777 not an official release?

research the changelogs :P (A: 20664)

Right, I know that, I also know that the changelog doesn't always get updates. We also know (from earlier in this thread) that a later build was released and pulled back (20683?). Are 20683 and 21777 not "official" builds from uTorrent?

- Fix: fixed bug in transfer cap where it would sometimes not refresh the transfer count

I have the transfer cap set to X GB in the last 1 days and 2.0.3 does not reset on it's own. It has worked fine previously in 2.0.2.

I had not touched uTorrent for one whole day, not even switched the PC on, and when I finally did the usage history from two days prior was still there. I have to manually reset the history, exit uTorrent and start it up again for it to recognise the reset.

edit: forgot to say I'm using build 21177