3.4.x Beta

AdamK

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone.  Confirmed, there was an issue in build 38257 which caused the delay in loading torrents recently reported here.  We have reverted to 37754 and are working to fix the issue.  Thank you for reporting this, and I'm very sorry for the frustration that must have caused.

I've used google chrome and pale moon without problems so far also with and without a vpn.

My antivirus is Kaspersky IS.

It seems the problem occurs when double clicking a .torrent file after it has been downloaded to a location on the computer.

Ashampoo_Snap_20150126_09h39m26s_001_Tor

So browser type doesn't really come into it.

e.g. an .mp3 is still an .mp3 whether you downloaded it with Chrome, Iron, Opera, Firefox, SeaMonkey or PaleMoon.

Hi all, thanks for your patience.  We have just released an updated Stable build which fixes the .torrent file delay problem.  The current betas will still show that problem, but they will cycle out quickly and all betas from here out will contain that fix.  Thanks, and again sorry for the inconvenience.

Same here (Beta 38568), Win8.1pro. Couldn't get the proclaimed fixed RSS startup to work at first. Changed the rss update interval value, seems working now. Seems to update after set time (minute) value has passed (since uTorrent start). Would still be nice to see an initial RSS feed(s) update right at uTorrent startup, but at least its finally working again. Thank you guys - been waiting "forever" for this.

Archived