[tstatus+toolbar] quickie

DrLamok

just a quickie.. done in 10 mins.. not really happy with it.. but maybe someone will like it.. feel free to modify

Instalation manual ( written by Determination )

1) Extract Zip.

2) Place BMP file in the directory that contains "settings.dat" and "resume.dat". By default they are in your Documents and Settings<User Name>Application DatauTorrent directory.

3) Restart uTorrent.

4) Enjoy.

lol i am quite busy today and had really no idea how to make these new "queued" icons, if somebody feels like they suck.. let me know.. or give me some idea how to make them, i did 2 different versions :P

some people wanted to have text "remove" instead of "delete" below X icon, and grey up/down, since light blue was hurting their eyes.. lol.. toolbar updated

added bigger toolbar without text under icons, looks bit crappy :P uuu sleeepy waaaaaaaaaa

quickie-tstatusD.png

tstatus ver.D ( 1.1.5+ ) Click

toolbar-quickieE.png

toolbar ver.E ( 1.1.5+ ) Click

toolbar-quickieBigA.png

toolbar ver.BigA ( 1.1.5+ ) Click

nice work, best so far i rekon. i switched the downloading and seeding coloured arrows around and made the pause orange/amber colour but thats just personal pref. also the toolbar icons on the second one you left antialias on

preview.png

heres the complete one.

tstatus.png

right click the image and save it then open it in paint and save as 24bit bitmap. xs.to image host seems to convert it to png for some reason and im too lazy to look for another image host this second.

Changed upload arrow to red.

tstatus9pd.png

right click the image and save it then open it in paint and save as 24bit bitmap. xs.to image host seems to convert it to png for some reason and im too lazy to look for another image host this second.

Same here ;) Note, you have to rename it to tstatus (dunno why imageshack changed the filename to tstatus9pd :? )

After some use...don't suppose you could do this one:

-- final version of toolbar.. small cosmetic changes / some icons were antialiased to white instead of grey, now fixed --

..without the "words" ? I find the icons a little bit small..and think that removing the words might allow the piccies to be a little bigger?

Thanks

Archived