problem with accrual of tokens

kovy

The number of tokens earned differs from the number of tokens on the balance. Why is this happening if the consumption of tokens is less than the total amount.
And I don’t understand how tokens are credited to the balance.

I earned 2600 tokens and spent about 400, but I have only 425 on my balance instead of 2200+ BTT

Also, after reinstalling the wallet, I lost 4000 BTT tokens, technical support has not responded to my letter for more than 48 hours, can someone help me here?

Screenshot_32.png

4 hours ago, kovy said:

And yet, I'm wondering why tokens are spent on their own if the SPEED option is turned off.

Sometimes(maybe twice in a day) "Increase speed with BTT" will turn on by itself. I check it frequently to turn it off.
btw I have the same problem where "IN-APP BALANCE" is not updated.

4 hours ago, techster said:

What's your wallet's public address?

I have exactly the same problems !! (
Can you help me figure this out?
Help to return earned tokens and not lose them again? (...
+ found another bug which I will gladly describe to you ... please write to me by e-mail (your e-mail address is mine, you know), so that I can describe everything in detail!
Thank you in advance!

having a similar problem here; it already happened two months ago, I had 100k BTTs eternally stuck between in-app balance and on-chain balance; I was refunded after long conversation with customer support, but the issue remains

now it seems impossible to transfer anything from in-app to on-chain, every transaction gets stuck or rebounds back

BTTs are growing in value so that's really annoying! with no effort you can make 700/800 per day and trade them on Poloniex

Dear team,

I have the same problem - 

in-app balance is much different compared to Total earnings even though i haven't spent much BTT.  I have earned total 62 000 but only got 13 000 out of which 10 000 are pending. 

My public address is TFBVL2iBgDLniD7JEWbU7PCEzYLKSD9Gwi

Also My transaction from in-app to on-chain keeps staying in Pending and after some time comes back to my in-app.

https://ibb.co/9y6c8Fv

Please would you take a look and help me? 

Same issues here fellas , i have the SPEED feature turned OFF , as my internet is about 300mb download and 200 upload and i dont need it , but it keeps deducting from the tiny little amount of earned BTT for the past 2 weeks ( the first week i started earning about 3k daily , now i cannot get 3k per week )........... Seriously needing a fixation on this , otherwise i am out..

On 4/26/2021 at 2:53 PM, orend26 said:

Dear team,

I have the same problem - 

in-app balance is much different compared to Total earnings even though i haven't spent much BTT.  I have earned total 62 000 but only got 13 000 out of which 10 000 are pending. 

My public address is TFBVL2iBgDLniD7JEWbU7PCEzYLKSD9Gwi

Also My transaction from in-app to on-chain keeps staying in Pending and after some time comes back to my in-app.

https://ibb.co/9y6c8Fv

Please would you take a look and help me? 

Dear users,

Speed is based on a free market model meaning that all BTT exchange happens between users only. When one user wants to download a piece of a file from another they open a payment channel and submit a certain amount of BTT to that channel. The channel works like an escrow. This is designed and implemented to protect those who seed. Once in a while Speed closes existing channels and reconciles its balance with the Ledger.

Unfortunately, some channels report incorrect earnings to seeding wallet, and those earnings are being removed after the reconciliation. We are sorry for the inconvenience and expect to ship the fix very soon. 

Having said that, we want to confirm that there is nothing in the system that may make Speed to lose lawfully gained BTT. And we are working on making the representation of the data be absolutely correct and reflect not a prediction but the actual state of the wallet's balance.

Thank you for understanding and patience.

On 4/25/2021 at 10:09 PM, Anarseo said:

having a similar problem here; it already happened two months ago, I had 100k BTTs eternally stuck between in-app balance and on-chain balance; I was refunded after long conversation with customer support, but the issue remains

now it seems impossible to transfer anything from in-app to on-chain, every transaction gets stuck or rebounds back

BTTs are growing in value so that's really annoying! with no effort you can make 700/800 per day and trade them on Poloniex

The Speed Exchange services are down for a few days for maintenance. We are going to test and deliver an upgraded version of the Exchange soon to help our users solve existing transfer issues. Thank you for your patience!

10 hours ago, techster said:

Dear users,

Speed is based on a free market model meaning that all BTT exchange happens between users only. When one user wants to download a piece of a file from another they open a payment channel and submit a certain amount of BTT to that channel. The channel works like an escrow. This is designed and implemented to protect those who seed. Once in a while Speed closes existing channels and reconciles its balance with the Ledger.

Unfortunately, some channels report incorrect earnings to seeding wallet, and those earnings are being removed after the reconciliation. We are sorry for the inconvenience and expect to ship the fix very soon. 

Having said that, we want to confirm that there is nothing in the system that may make Speed to lose lawfully gained BTT. And we are working on making the representation of the data be absolutely correct and reflect not a prediction but the actual state of the wallet's balance.

Thank you for understanding and patience.

So you are saying that my "TOTAL EARNING" are false numbers and the real number of BTT I earned are "IN-APP BALANCE" ?

The explanation wasn't complete. The white paper of BTT explains it well. Because of the bid system your total earnings are the projection of how much you could have earned.

In reality pieces the leecher had bidded on get to him/her for free from other seeders therefor that projection starts to differ from what you actually get.

I suggest glancing over the white paper to get a grip about the bidding system.

Having said that when can we expect live model rather than the projection one?

On 4/29/2021 at 3:24 AM, xecutable said:

The explanation wasn't complete. The white paper of BTT explains it well. Because of the bid system your total earnings are the projection of how much you could have earned.

In reality pieces the leecher had bidded on get to him/her for free from other seeders therefor that projection starts to differ from what you actually get.

I suggest glancing over the white paper to get a grip about the bidding system.

Having said that when can we expect live model rather than the projection one?

This is pretty accurate what you described. We are thinking about wha we can do to improve the reporting without drastic changes in asset protection.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kovy said:

what's happening ? I can't withdraw my BTTs to my wallet four times already! Although I see how you withdraw BTT to other wallets!

Check my wallet and solve my problem  TXx4wCNqfBDfsnEt1wpg4q3584oZ5J3mqP

image.thumb.png.080745589d7c52cfec72ceb10adf6e73.pngimage.thumb.png.587580565e8636280ed20a19ed8145b1.png

This looks like a glitch in the UI. 

All transactions have been suspended for several days so transactions for sure cannot be successful. 

Thank you for the report. We will take a look.

On 5/18/2021 at 2:59 PM, techster said:

This looks like a glitch in the UI. 

All transactions have been suspended for several days so transactions for sure cannot be successful. 

Thank you for the report. We will take a look.

If the coin fails to move from BTT IN-app to BTT ON-chain, Stats says it is a success, but it is a failure. Coin on the move returns to BTT IN-app.
If you keep trying to move the coin and you get an error, The coin on the move or the remaining BTT IN-app Coin disappears.

30 minutes ago, EPOX said:

If the coin fails to move from BTT IN-app to BTT ON-chain, Stats says it is a success, but it is a failure. Coin on the move returns to BTT IN-app.

2 times I had a situation where after failed attempt my wallet broke and displayed "Please make sure your torrent client is running and relaunch BitTorrent Speed." error. I was forced to delete BitTorrentHelper dir and reimport my wallet, after what half of my coins just disappeared never to be seen again. So no, not always tokens returns to your wallet.

Archived