Speed / BTFS Maintenance starting 05/12/2021

G.E.A.M.

3 hours ago, TSmith548 said:

Justin Sun is more into BTFS scamm nowadays, if you check Bittorrent's Medium and Twitter you will see that they don't give a fuck about Bittorrent Speed....

BTFS also uses BTT speed to reward users and BTFS users also can't withdraw for 2 month already.

• Like 1

If you do not see, this project is thrown to the trash ... Seed if you want to help the community but throw away all your hope to try to get out the earnings via so called - BTT SPEED. Proof for my words - go check the last 2 weekly reports - not a single fucking word for BTT SPEED. Says enough from TRON :)

• Like 2

Sooooo... Do we still think that they are gonna do something ?

Or I was right that this so called maintenance was pure BS and they just shit on us.

The reddit pages about BTT are full with pure BS and Pump&Dump Memez and people who just shill the token so they can dump their stashes before it crashes to zero. There are even some that claim that even after the 0.01$ to 0.0024$ drop, they are still on huge profit - which means that they've bought at even lower price ~0.001 & bellow.

Also:

Recently my antivirus and windows defender go on hard on alerts that Uttorrent/Bittorrent is trying to make changes to my system that are malicious. 

I mean, I've downloaded many pirated games and software which required cracks and stuff to work but never in my 10-15 years of torrenting, have I seen such thing to occur.

There shouldn't be a reason specifically those two torrent clients to be flagged down, while qbit for example goes without problem. So there might be something really shady going on. Even more if we take in to account that silence from devs for the past two months.