WebUI v0.315

Directrix

I'm using utorrent to replicate images to numerous Linkstation drives we have at work. It would be nice to see the progress the Linkstations are making remotely without having to log into each Linkstation to see how far along they are with the replication. Thats really the only reason. I'm using utorrent to do the seeding so the progress of downloading means nothing to me, its the Peers downloading information I could use. And also it allows others who use these drives in the field to see the progress their drives have with the replication.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no it wont show peers. What i meant was that u add a module or whatever they are called to the google page for EACH linkstation. So if u got 5 linkstations, then you will have 5 little utorrent webui windows on that one google page. That way u will be able to see the progress of each. And obviously you dont need a window/module for the seeding comp.

I have been trying to get this to work and followed the readme step by step. I have been using uTorrent for ages and know my way around a computer but nothing is working.

When I tried localhost:port/gui/index.html I got a save box for an octet stream file and saved this but couldn't figure out what to with it. This was when I was accessing it from the same computer utorrent is installed on.

I have a DLink router so I also tried setting up an ip through no-ip and typed:

blahblah.no-ip.org:port/gui/index.html

Just got an error page (problem loading page).

When I doing this from my laptop all I got was a page with a bunch of garbled script near the top. So in both cases SOMETHING is happening but not what is supposed to happen.

I would love to be able to access my desktop from my laptop so any help is appreciated.

Hi guys,

First of all, I would like to thank Directrix for making this program. It is a very nice addition to an already cool program utorrent. :)

But :(, my hopes of using it my office got shattered when I got this message

"

You cannot access the following Web address:

http://myIP:thePORT/gui/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The site you requested is blocked because its IP address is uncategorized.

"

Due to security in my office I cannot access it.

I have tried using both IE and firefox at my office, no go.

However, the webui works without a flaw locally on my system using both my IP as well as local host.

If there is any way we can overcome or override this security check, please tell me.

I would appreciate it very much.

thanks in advance

Can anyone tell me where I can find the API for the new WebUI. The reason Im asking is that I wrote a python script for the xbox which controls Torrent-Software like Azureus and ABC and U-Torrent has been requested by alot of users.

An explanation of the script and some screenshots are shown at the site below and I hope the API will be similar to the one used for ABC which makes implementation very easy, At least in python anyway..

http://hometown.aol.com/fylands/azcontroller.htm

Archived