µTorrent 1.1.8.0 ??? (w/Pic)

NicKK

1180.jpg

I'm a bit stumped. The announcement says µTorrent 1.1.7.2 is the latest release.

Some kind of beta test, maybe?

Although I must admit i got the screenshot while using a tracker that is in beta stage itself, so it might be possible it is just a glitch =) . Who knows, maybe the new version comes earlier than we've expected. That'd be realy sweet.

Ooo so 1.8 does have some kinda of DHT.

Silverfire if u have issues, sort it out...Quoting some text above urs is not the end of the world. If u had time to edit my post, u cd have spent the time replying. I just read the thread that speaks about not quoting. Was just on my way to edit the post but saw u had edited. That was ok and then i had to hear u say u were sick and tired and blah blah. Didnt need to know that.

noob is such a lame term. people need to use real words. there is nothing wrong with asking, as long as you are polite about it.

Yeah, although that's true, peeps get tired when everyone is asking "when is the next version coming?", "can I be a Beta tester please?" and those types of questions all the time. ;)

Anyway, the Beta testing is now done in a closed group thanks to the bastard that leaked it.

I think there should be open betas, I dont see the damage in doing so. No need to be rude Keloran

Have they been open in the past? I haven't been watching here long, but I'd be hard-pressed to think of another downloadable freeware product on the Internet that doesn't have open test versions. It would seem the more eyes looking at it the better.

Archived