What's your statistics? And how many packets did you send/receive?

1c3d0g

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

060704stats0gi.png

1k started times approaching :)

51470531.png

Months are January - July. Since April my ISP started limiting my local (and not only local) traffic, so dl&ul next month was almost 4x lower :(

Maybe they didn't like how much traffic I've been using...

• 2 years later...

Gravenimage,

Not really...you've downloaded a lot more than you've uploaded.

Based on your running times, your average upload and download speeds are about 35 and 70 KB/sec. I guess for BT Central in the UK your average upload speed is pretty good...

You've apparently set uTorrent to use lots of half open connections at once...resulting in you getting far more outgoing connections than incoming. Setting uTorrent's net.max_halfopen over 80% of what windows is patched to accept is guaranteed to cause errors.

Do you occasionally have a firewall problem in uTorrent?

409 connections at once is probably excessive for your line unless you've got at least 10 megabit/second down and 0.5 megabit/second up.

2nd link in my signature...configure uTorrent based on your upload bandwidth. Trying to upload too fast actually reduces download AND upload speed. Uploading too slow does the same but for different reasons.

Try disabling DHT (both kinds), LPD, and Resolve IPs (right-click in Peers window of an active torrent).

If you manually port forward, disable UPnP and NAT-PMP.

Set outgoing encryption to Enable or FORCED.

Incoming...you'll have to test legacy allowed or not.

(legacy = not encrypted)

That doesn't look like standard port forwarding...it looks more like port triggers because it doesn't show a destination ip address. (Which should be to your computer's LAN address which is probably something like 192.168.x.x)

BT Central uses ADSL modems which may also need to be configured in order to prevent uTorrent from being firewalled.

Did you try www.portforward.com ROUTERS section for both your router and modem?

9 torrents at once means your average upload speed to others is probably very low if you can only reach ~30-35 KiloBYTES/second max upload speed. Did you at least limit upload slots to only 1 or 2?

(2 upload slots at once with 9 torrents = 18 total upload slots, so uploading to 18 peers/people at once...which even at 36 KB/sec max upload speed would mean each gets on average only 2 KB/sec)

uTorrent will use more upload slots even if you have it set to 1 upload slot per torrent if it needs to so long as you have "use additional upload slots if upload speed <90%".

• 5 weeks later...

Eroticus,

Your settings show you to be a leech.

The settings report of 5 GB uploaded is probably incorrect because the cheat program you use sends back 10x your actual upload to the tracker. So most of your "uploaded" is just overhead traffic and even LESS of true torrent bytes uploaded to others. :(

• 2 years later...
Eroticus,

Your settings show you to be a leech.

The settings report of 5 GB uploaded is probably incorrect because the cheat program you use sends back 10x your actual upload to the tracker. So most of your "uploaded" is just overhead traffic and even LESS of true torrent bytes uploaded to others. :(

i1668_Untitled.png

nows its better xD ??? :D

• 7 months later...

Archived