µTorrent 1.5.1 beta 466

Firon

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--- 2006-06-16: Version 1.5.1 (build 464) (Sorry for the late beta.. been busy playing Oblivion)

- Change: Redesigned settings dialog (I still need icons for the categories)

- Change: Better uPnP support with certain routers

- Change: Auto Shutdown Windows available from a menu

--- 2006-06-09: Version 1.5.1 (build 463)

- Change: peer.lazy_bitfield enabled by default.

- Feature: Added option to allow multiple connections from same IP.

- Feature: Added option to bypass the Nanotorrent search redirect.

- Fix: Shift+Click now works properly in scheduler.

huh, so our own changelog was perfectly fine after all :P

Well I'll have to reorganize my settings desctiprions too (I've already did part of the job), however good (and also bad at the same time) part is that only few people have seen it and it's not hosted for public yet. And I probably won't be able to do it untill end of summer (summer is not PC time for me :) ).

Or ludde was too lazy to remember what he changed so he just copied what I've written :)

Or he saw that I was banned right after suggesting that, and said " well, he was banned for that - so it must be right..."

Nah, it was downloads, not everything.

And reorganizing the help wasn't as painful as I had thought... Done =o

why don't you coordinate with ludde some format that he can use for on-line text sensitive help as well ?

Or ludde was too lazy to remember what he changed so he just copied what I've written :)

He was lazy enough to take my suggestion/link on IRC and 'implemented' it right away... :P

BTW - he also fixed the open-containing-folder&focus (when using .ut! mode) after that release. You can redownload if you are using this feature... ;)

@rafi: The user manual I'm writing is HTML, so it should be easy to link to the right page if someone uploads it to the server. Besides that, I'm going to compile it into a CHM, so ludde should also be able to being up context-sensitive help from that too if people download it. Unless he changes stuff around again xP

Nah, it was downloads, not everything.

And reorganizing the help wasn't as painful as I had thought... Done =o

I guess the hardest thing was options with changed names? Well at least for me :)

It's not hard, but it's so boooooring... I've decided to wait few more betas and only then finish reorganizing stuff since ludde may change something again :)

Moving everything around and relinking them was annoying (I separated each page in the preferences into different files). I have a feeling I might have missed some other stuff, but I'll find them when I revise everything, which might not be in a long while =T

Archived