FOOOD

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the work FOOOD.

I like these two the best.

http://www.foood.net/images/other/drop/c-1.jpg

http://www.foood.net/images/other/drop/c-2.jpg

I think those icons would look beautiful on Windows or MacOS X.

My only suggestion is for the "Add Torrent (locally)" and "Add Torrent (URL)" there be a bit more consistency. Right now they don't look like they have the same function and really they are doing the same function. One just uses a remote file rather than a local one. So I think they should be the same but have a little globe there or something. Just some indication of their very similar function. If that made any sense whatsoever then we have done just fine. :P

FINALLY!!!! Thanks FOOOD!! How do i set the .torrent mAqua icons?

Really nice!!!

EDIT: ITS OFFICIAL FOOD MAKES THE BEST ICONS EVER!!!!!

If you have IconPackager, it's pretty simple, simply find the .torrent under Icons and Cursors>Files, and if it doesn't exist use Add Format to add it. If you don't, it's a bit more work:

Go to Folder Options, either from the control panel or from the tool menu in any open explorer window. Then click on the File Types tab. Scroll down until you find the torrent extension, click on the advanced button, and select Change Icon and browse for the icon you want. If the advanced button isn't available, click the Restore button, and then Advanced, and then Change Icon. If you have to restore it in order to change the icon, you may have to reassociate torrents with uTorrent. It should by default check to see if it's the default torrent app when it loads, so simply restarting uTorrent should fix it.

roningurl, not those. the main app\tray icons. iJunior looks pretty good, a bit pixelated, but good. mAqua look horrible though (the black one). The funny thing is it isnt the icon - the 16x16 icon look s much better then how its presented. I've asked ludde, and he isnt sure if the icons are drawn with alpha-trans.

Glad you like them :)

FOOOD, I've noticed the icons dont look as good loaded in uTorrent. (main\tray ones)

In what format are those ? Alpha Transparent XP style ?

What OS are you using? And what colour setting & version of uTorrent are you using?

Do you mean you're using the 1.1.8 version & have changed the icons in the top left corner & system tray?

I see that the icon in the top left of uTorrent (in the 1.1.7 version) only looks like it's 8 bit (256 colour) so maybe it doesn't support 32 bit icons? (yet).

Can you post a screenshot of the problem?

The icons are 32 bit (24 bit with 8 bit alpha transparency) & also 8 bit (256 colour)

The toolbar icons are 32 bit bitmaps

There are instructions in the Readme file on how to change your app icon, file type & toolbar/status icons.

Archived