µTorrent 1.5 released

ludde

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I just wrote in a topic under chat, there are people who are not afraid or unhappy about betas, after all these keep improving the program, adding an extra feature here or there, might it be major or not, i'd say it's a good feeling of something "cooking", smelling good and tasty in the air :-)

weird forum we have here, when there are betas there is a guy going on and on about when the final will be out. now the final is out and there are people asking for betas.

People desire progress. That's a measure of a client evolving.

They were already spoiled with an extremely fast beta release ratio. :P

As I just wrote in a topic under chat, there are people who are not afraid or unhappy about betas, after all these keep improving the program, adding an extra feature here or there, might it be major or not, i'd say it's a good feeling of something "cooking", smelling good and tasty in the air :-)

Thats not the full trueth cause peole wanted that everyone who dont uses betas get the encryption and that was important now for sure evryone wants new versions :)

Its the normal way :)

@Ar3s: Hahaha, yeah, around here, if you satisfy one person, another one pops up complaining and wanting the opposite. That is exactly why a lot of people here don't get their way, which is how it should be sometimes.

Ps. Another Ares huh? So, which of us is the evil twin? Although, with Ares, I guess that would be an oxymoron. Hmm... ;)

Guys & Gals!

Thank you all for making utorrent!

What is in my humble opinion THE best client on the www.

While I am newish to most of this, I have tried all the other competitors and have found utorrent to be the best!

Can you tell me how to advertise it on my blogsite?

Banners, logo-links etc.

Keep it free!

Ad.xx

Archived