Your ART

GameSky

dAbReAkA, as long as he/she enjoys doing it then what's it to you? Common, next you'll be saying that only the music you like is worth listening to etc. etc.

GameSky, I'm not so into anime but you seem to have got the style sussed. Now, tell me about the "little girl" fetish... p'raps not ;)

dAbReAkA if u dont like anime....then we dont have a problem with that...

BUT if u dont have anything to share.......or more importantly if u cant appreciate GameSky's work....then jus dont post here...

@GameSky really kawaii pics of those lil gals... :P

anime is gayish.. whatever' date=' if u wanna lose ur time, then do it..[/quote']

Your age and intelligence was just reflected in that comment.

u sure? i don't think so.. i just expressed my feelings to that.. anime sux.. whatever.. i don't want to argue.. someone delete those posts :)

it really depends on what animes you've been exposed to. i first encountered anime through my brother's dragonball z obsession. that show blows, so i avoided anime like the plague. the pokemon craze in america, where i am, didn't help any. then a friend of mine forced me to watch several episodes of Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop in quick succession, and it redeemed the genre for me. in the end it's only a genre, with good and bad like every other genre. if you let your dislike of certain shows you've seen spoil the whole thing for you then you're missing out. i happen to meet at least five new people a day that i wished i'd never known, but i still have hope for the human race. ;)

Archived