3.4.x Beta

AdamK

And changed from Alpha to Beta now too:

-- 2015-12-10: Version 3.4.6 Beta (build 41506)

Nah.. they just updated their beta branch.

I'll ask again..uTorrent team please rename your alpha as 3.4.7 or 3.5.0

Here's a simple flow chart for you guys that shows what everyone else on planet Earth has basically adopted.. I feel it would be prudent to also do so.

image21.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-- 2015-12-17: Version 3.4.6 Beta (build 41562)

- All change from 41506 - Fix wording in about box

- Fix a bug where adding new torrents does not refresh on the main view if using non default sorting

- Fix crash when activating licenses for unsupported products

- Fix crash when communicating with the Bundles Page

http://download-new.utorrent.com/uuid/1e54e02e-0933-4c88-b810-f890b1e26771

Release something that has just been  RE-written?....

("Rewrite of most of the string functions and classes")

That's the alpha buddy, what I consider to be 3.4.7.. But things like rewriting strings and classes should be done to 3.5.0 IMO.

This development process is still idiotic..

That's the alpha buddy, what I consider to be 3.4.7.. But things like rewriting strings and classes should be done to 3.5.0 IMO.

This development process is still idiotic..

I don't fully get how they do their releases. I guess they have multiple programmers branching then merging stuff back in.

have you noticed the software keeps getting bigger in size since 2.2.1? I don't know if the name utorrent can be justified at this point?

@rafi: Who cares - if they continue in that way we'll never see a 3.4.6 stable.

So just the geeks like us here see, know and perhaps test that masterpiece of software - that's all. It is not possible to give any reasonable feedback anymore, so it seems "they" don't need any user anymore.

@rafi: Who cares - if they continue in that way we'll never see a 3.4.6 stable.

So just the geeks like us here see, know and perhaps test that masterpiece of software - that's all. It is not possible to give any reasonable feedback anymore, so it seems "they" don't need any user anymore.

How bout people just not bother commenting here any more.. The forum is poorly monitored or basically ignored anwyay.

They ask for suggestions but then don't add anything that's suggested too.

How about a tracker column or changing the location via the remoteUI? This makes me either have to remote into the server to perform them 

or click properties on every torrent to get the tracker info. Small code changes that would make the client more useful..

Haven't had any changes like that in how many years??

• 2 weeks later...

Archived