WebUI v0.315

Directrix

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my own use what Utorrents GUI needs is a working Make torrent feature !!!

With out this it's a real pain for some of the users i know who use this on very fast servers a real pain having to RDP to there servers just to make a torrent of the files they just ftp'ed accross !!!

Is there any news or is it ever going to be a feature added to the GUI ?

I don't want to be able to access (being able to make a torrent and upload it would allow download of any file on the PC) the files on my computer through a simple web interface no matter how secure they think they can make it.

Besides I fine with a less secure (http-auth is unencrypted after all) webpage that can just add torrents and inspect their status.

Afaik developement has been still for a while. Future functions have not been announced.

Hi, is there any reason when using the WebUI, when adding a torrent that is a .AVI file (and no other files), the file will place in the root of the drive rather than the current folder of WebUI? Every other torrent file (with multiple files in them or a new folder) will stay in the folder that WebUI is in.

Great job guys, its working great in FF and IE7. it would be really good if WebUI would have all functions like the program(or at least make torrent function)... i also translated it in slovenian language and its rlly great and easy. just on slow PCs, its working slow because java needs lots of resources...

sry for my bad english ;)

Tested with Opera on local network. Works like a charm.

Readme was right, tables turn out a little funky on opera but I'm sure that'll get ironed out in no time.

One small suggestion - for the Restrict Access to Following IPs, I think it would be helpful if we could Allow Access to an IP Range and restrict everything else by default.

Great Job. This really helps a lot.

I guess I have the same question as bethell... how do you use the WebUI as an end user?

I am running uTorrent 1.7 Beta (Build 1703) and I have enabled the WebUI under Preferences-Advanced. However, I wasn't sure what I am supposed to be using for the Username/Password in the WebUI Authentication area.

A point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Archived