µBar v2.0

fluxiontech

It's not so much the fact that you posted ripped icons(they are ripped)...Nothing wrong w/ that IMO.

I think it's more the fact that you simply said "A new pack from me", as if you put some work(designing) into it. There are lots here that do put time and work into original graphics for this app, and those that appreciate that fact. By simply stating that these icons were ripped from some other source and/or you take no credit for them, etc in the first place...you could have avoided the comments above.

Heh some of you people are pathetic.

You'll never learn. People in your first release said it was a RIP, yet you still come along with your soOper coOl new uPackx45dv and don't mention any credit. You could even be breaching copyright :P In the future leave credit and don't get flamed; otherwise, get mum to fill up the bottle for you. :)

Thanks for the mature comments guys :)

FOr the ones that cant appreciate anything, kindly dont comment.

yeah, those with the 10x can comment, but those who are not so positive cannot.. that's so mature! And it was you that was asking for help during the process of creating (or should i say - editing) this toolbar, am i right? And we all helped u if i'm not mistaken ( http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=4206 ).. and now u're so godlike that u can't take some criticism? Well guess what - f*k you too my dear friend...

It is not so hard to say - tnx to this and that for this and that, here i present my vision of the toolbar, icons or whatsoever... boo is editing toolbars and status icons all the time and nobody beats the hell out of him ( i even use one of his versions of status icons), but he is noble enough to give credit to whom he has to!

FOr the ones that cant appreciate anything' date=' kindly dont comment.[/quote']

yeah, those with the 10x can comment, but those who are not so positive cannot.. that's so mature! And it was you that was asking for help during the process of creating (or should i say - editing) this toolbar, am i right? And we all helped u if i'm not mistaken ( http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=4206 ).. and now u're so godlike that u can't take some criticism? Well guess what - f*k you too my dear friend...

It is not so hard to say - tnx to this and that for this and that, here i present my vision of the toolbar, icons or whatsoever... boo is editing toolbars and status icons all the time and nobody beats the hell out of him ( i even use one of his versions of status icons), but he is noble enough to give credit to whom he has to!

My god :D Sums it up.

sigh...

most of my sets are based on other works (XPMC, Aesthetic Groove, gen, Simple.) I never had any problem with people calling mine rips since I gave original design credit where credit is due; many times I included links to the works so there could be no doubt. It's a subtle philosophical point that seperates flattery from plagiarism.

FOr the ones that cant appreciate anything' date=' kindly dont comment.[/quote']

1. I didnt NOT swear at anyone.

2. Polite is not how you describe some members who comment here. Politeness is earned, not just provided. If some og you were polite to me I would do the same in return (which I have done to the peopel who were poite)

As for the credit BS I dont feel obligated to source anything as Some of the icons I used, I took permission from their creator whine others I had bought before. That means they belong to me ;)

I think I am proud to say that some members here like gooey, you and some others are just a shame to uTorrent as you don't look at the entire picture or even ask before you make judgements.

Archived