µTorrent Translation System beta [translators look here]

MaV

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news everyone. The langfile µTS generates is now properly loaded by µTorrent! This applies to µTorrent 1.4 build 406. It means that we can start using it and make real use of it. So... go translate :D.

I also activated the accounts that registered lately. I didn't activate accounts for users: reificul, Boomtown, laserfox, r1234, sksk and Veliar, because there are already three translators for the languages they wanted to translate. Please spoke each other if You want to change some 'places' and notify me about that.

Btw, if You want to make your translation available for download (for e.g. here on forums) use 'copy link' button and just paste the link. It'll link you to always up-to-date file.

I've got a problem, i've completely translated all the strings but it wouldn't work after i download it.

it always show this in the log

List of strings not found in the language file:

?

Anyone can check it and tell me why it wouldn't work?

Koayty: There's a small bug in translation template and the way µTorrent parses the langfile. Find "?" string in strings list (it's on 5th page), and add space character after it in translation. It should work now.

Edit: Or try to download langfile now and check if the problem still occurs.

Hi!

The translator tool is great.

But in opera, on the translator page (action=edit_build&mode=untranslated), there are not enough text field heights.

The strings not displayed at full heights (min. 1 text row heights are welcome), and scroller arrows displayed on all text fields.

Possible an empty lang file generation bug again in utorrent, so with the translator system can make only incomplete lang files.

With 100 completed translation, results (utorrent.exe.log):

List of strings not found in the language file:

build 411

Archived