µTorrent Translation System beta [translators look here]

MaV

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MaV

I ask you to activate uTS account for my friend Lumir.

Language: Slovak-sk

Email: lumir@stonline.sk

Username: Lumir

Password: =please generate=

note:

1) Until you don't make it, my uTS translation (Czech-cs language) is being deleted.

2) Czech and Slovak languages are different.

@MaV

I've noticed that downloading a translation file from the forum (via link that is provided in the translation system: http://utorrent.com/translate/index.php?action=download&id=436〈=31), it gets corrupted thus µTorrent reports an error at startup. The first line in the language file is this:

<br /><font color=red>MySQL error encountered!</font><br />Query: SELECT * FROM uts_translations WHERE `lang` = <br />Error description: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1<br /><br />

This doesn't appear when you download it from the translation system (after logging in).

You should fix this asap because noone can download the proper translation.

Thanks.

emc: I've registered Your friend. Why the Czech translation is deleted ?

It was my temporally protest, because you didn't respond Lumir's request to uTS registration.

At the moment the Czech translation is complete for build 437 and it's ready to be included.

mav there are two same string in the language file

Downloading
Ñâàëÿùè ñå

Downloading
Ñâàëÿíå

i dont know whether u can read the cyrillic text but it doesnt matter.. they are in that order.. in the language file utorrent gets the first string it sees when scanning from the beginning and uses it for the category, the second one is for the Status column.. it is reversed for the language pack.. either utorrent takes the different one or when compiling the translation u switched them.. i hope it will be fixed soon..

@Mav

Sorry if my previous message #175 was confusing.

[frCA] should be named: French (Canada)

[frFR] should be named: French (France)

This will allow both langs to be sorted correctly in the lang pack language menu. It will also facilitate proper referencing in the French translation forum.

Thanks

Dasq: It is as You specified now.

emc: You didn't have to 'protest' like that, because it's Czech people that will suffer from this, not me :). I just didn't had enough time to write script for manual registration (which is needed because of many inactive accounts that were registered earlier).

Dasq: It is as You specified now.

Sorry MaV, but not quite.

Even in the 437 language repack, [frCA] is still displayed as Canadian French and

[frFR] or [fr] is displayed as French.

"Canadian French" should be replaced by "French (Canada)" and "French" should be replaced by "French (France)" respectively so that both languages can be sorted appropriately under "F" in the lang list.

There was a "workaround" (CTRL and Debug-Info), but now you have to close and reopen µTorrent.

For checking of translation only: Use the scheduler, so no connetion is active and µTorrent is quicker at restart !!!

A "Restart" feature would be great, but only for translators for interest...

Archived