µTorrent Translation System beta [translators look here]

MaV

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see 3 new string at 431, but more strings changed in 431.

My log file, after put my new "100%" translated uts lang file:

List of unknown strings in the language file:

©2006 Ludvig Strigeus <ludde@utorrent.com>\r\nAll Rights Reserved.\r\nThanks for using this program. I hope you like it.\n\nThanks to Serge Paquet and zygron for all the help.

(default)||32 kB||64 kB||128 kB||256 kB||512 kB||1024 kB||2048 kB||4096 kB||

DHT: %d peers%s

Add Torrent...

Add Torrent From URL...

Create New Torrent...

Rss Downloader

List of strings not found in the language file:

©2006 Ludvig Strigeus <ludde@utorrent.com>\r\nAll Rights Reserved.\r\nThanks for using this program. I hope you like it.\n\nThanks to Serge Paquet, zygron, and Firon for all the help.

(auto detect)||32 kB||64 kB||128 kB||256 kB||512 kB||1024 kB||2048 kB||4096 kB||

Enter logfile

Enter the name of the file to log to:

DHT: %d nodes%s

&Icons on Tabs

Add Torrent

Add Torrent From URL

Create New Torrent

Preferences

RSS Downloader

&Enable DHT

&Enable Scheduler

And it seems some characters changed in my translation to weird ones....

@MaV

I have the same problem as schnurlos.

Some old strings keep coming back regardless of the number of times they are modified and/or updated. This is really annoying.

Problem occurs whenever a fresh "utorrent.exe.lang.txt" is uploaded.

Furthermore, uploading is e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y slow.

Cheers!

@MaV

Can you please make the following strings localizable or forward them to whom it may concern. Thanks!

=====================

Do you really want to close de speed wizard?\r\n\r\nIf you don't configure your settings appropriately, you will not get optimal download speeds.

You already have the latest version of µTorrent!

Note: This program is freeware! If you paid money for it, please get a refund from your credit card company, because you have been scammed.\r\n\r\nµTorrent can be downloaded for free from www.utorrent.com

USED:

FREE:

byte

bytes

kB

kB/s

kB / s

GB

MB

(%s hashfails)

working

Date of last match:

Last episodes matched:

Matching releases:

ALL

None

The system cannot find the file specified.

It seems like µTorrent is already running, but not responding.\r\n\r\nPlease close all µTorrent processes and try again.

fast

slow

Name

Size

=====================

I told You guys not to use Upload file function, as it is a bit buggy. The correct translation process should look like:

- If new language is created then (and only then) upload utorrent.exe.lang.txt

- Translate everything within uTS

- Generate langfile to test translation

- Make corrections within uTS

- If new build is up, translate missing strings within uTS

- Generate langfile to test translation

- Make corrections...

This is how it should work from the beginning, and the only way fully supported now. It is difficult to work on a script that is altering few hundret entries in DB, so please be patient with updates.

Whats new on µTS 1.2.2?

Mainly speed and load optimizations (downloading the langfile should be much quicker now, as well as other parts of uTS) and added some admin functions.

Can you please make the following strings localizable or forward them to whom it may concern. Thanks!

I forwarded the list to Ludde, now it's in his hands ;). Btw as told before, the update and freeware strings will be translateable when we finish website translation scripts.

It's not Opera bug. It's just doing what YOU told it do to. :P:)

from the source code:

<textarea style="height: 13px" cols="60" readonly="readonly" onfocus="selectAll(this);" class="textarea_original" />Unable to generate temp filename.</textarea>

Notice "/>" after class="textarea_original".

Obviously, FF and IE are the ones who display it wrong :P

I didn't meant that's a bug of Opera, just a problem with it displaying uTS :P. Still, thanks for pointing this out, corrected this bug.

And most people say that Firefox is very strict with it's markup parser. Bullshit ;).

When it comes to tag soup, a browser should do its best to figure out how to render the page. You must admit, FireFox did very well at that.

Actually, no it shouldn't... Guessing always leads to problems. It should do exactly what I tell it to do, not what browser thinks it's allright.

Eddie is right. When web designer makes a mistake, the browser shouldn't correct him by displaying the page properly. This behavior (like IE does) brings bad habits do developers. The extra '/' in textarea tag was clearly indicating, that the tag is closed, even if it really wasn't ;).

But enough of this, we're getting off topic.

@MaV

Can you please change FR to fr-FR (French France) and ca-FR to fr-CA (French Canada).

This will allow both langs to be sorted correctly in the lang pack language menu. It will also facilitate proper referencing in the French translation forum.

Thanks

Archived