µTorrent Translation System beta [translators look here]

MaV

@MaV:

The strings below are still missing from the language file. Please make them localizable. Thanks.

-------------

The system cannot find the file specified.

You already have the latest version of µTorrent!

<Search Here>

USED:

FREE:

byte

bytes

kB

kB/s

GB

MB

(%s hashfails)

working

Date of last match:

Last episodes matched:

Matching releases:

None

&Undo

Cu&t

&Copy

&Paste

&Delete

Select &All

&Right to left Reading order

&Show Unicode control characters

&Insert Unicode control character

Encryption Mode:

fast

slow

############

The following string appears in the lang file, however it's localization is NOT displayed.############

It seems like µTorrent is already running, but not responding.\r\n\r\nPlease close all µTorrent processes and try again.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MaV:

More missing stings that should be made localizable (Beta 421):

--------------------------

kB / s

Name

Size

Note: This program is freeware! If you paid money for it, please get a refund from your credit card company, because you have been scammed.\r\n\r\nµTorrent can be downloaded for free from www.utorrent.com

Do you really want to close de speed wizard?\r\n\r\nIf you don't configure your settings appropriately, you will not get optimal download speeds.

--------------------------

Cheers! :-)

Is µTS still a beta? I can see the language pack is now being made, and I was wondering whether it's neccessary to maintain topics for translations any more.

Also, I have found this bug, and I'm not sure this is a good place to report it. But it has to do with the language pack, so here it goes. If you put the langpack.lng file in the right place before you have started µTorrent for the rist time, it will keep crashing until you remove the file. One can put it back later, and it will work fine again.

Edit: Also, can we get mail notification when a build gets added to µTS? I noticed not all builds get included, so I find it hard to keep track and translate in a timely manner.

dasq: I'll add 421 beta strings soon

hwfanatic:

Is µTS still a beta? I can see the language pack is now being made, and I was wondering whether it's neccessary to maintain topics for translations any more.

No, I don't think it is. Nevertheless I think topics for translations are necessary, because translators can discuss how to translate some strings there.

Also, I have found this bug, and I'm not sure this is a good place to report it. But it has to do with the language pack, so here it goes. If you put the langpack.lng file in the right place before you have started µTorrent for the rist time, it will keep crashing until you remove the file. One can put it back later, and it will work fine again.

I believe we have to tell ludde about this :).

Also, can we get mail notification when a build gets added to µTS? I noticed not all builds get included, so I find it hard to keep track and translate in a timely manner.

Well, You SHOULD get notifications about new strings added in µTS. If You don't, then something's wrong with my mail server then :P.

It's really language pack for 417 - 419 builds, since only two strings have changed (program will load langpack anyway). Because new build come out quickly recently I didn't update it so users can still download version with 22 languages done.

Dasq: I have no idea what You are talking about. There were no new strings added in build 421 tongue. I loaded Polish language file (which was translated for build 420) and it loaded just fine..

I've posted "missing" strings. These strings have been missing since way back. They are displayed here and there throughout the program, but aren't in the original English version, so they can't be localized util they are added.

Some suggestions:

Show in µTS webpage who else is translating your language and show an e-mail for each one so you can contact them in case you need.

Show who was the last one to modify the translation.

Another suggestion (very, very optional):

Automated password recovery from the µTS webpage (in case it's lost for any reason).

EDIT: I've been beaten to the punch, but here goes anyway:

I translated the new strings, to my suprise there were a few more new ones in uTS than in the log file when I started with the translation for build420/421.

When I try to load the lang for build 422, i get these errors:

List of unknown strings in the language file:

µTorrent &Help

Show &Category List

All

No Label

<Search Here>

List of strings not found in the language file:

µ&Torrent Webpage

Some suggestions:

Show in µTS webpage who else is translating your language and show an e-mail for each one so you can contact them in case you need.

Show who was the last one to modify the translation.

This is a very good idea, I like it too.

Also I don't know if this the proper place for this but I need a little more space for the string:

ID: DLG_SETT_DBL_07

&Override automatic speed popup list

The space that exists now is small and cuts the translated string.

I think it's easy to give a little more space to this string.

Thanks.

Archived