icon

kryogenix

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Simple ATTACKING YOUR FACE!

main-preview.png

I'm a minimalist at heart... looking at them I get a "Macromedia Fireworks" logo-type feeling. Shadows can be added to any size, np, but I really didn't like the shadow on icons below 32x32.

I have 64x64 through 16x16 built into alpha-blending enabled ico files already, but my icon creator doesn't have 128x128 or 256x256 support yet. Vista really supports 256x256 size icons? That's huge...

Schweeet!! simplistic just like µtorrent!! :)

no offence but i pray to dear god we dont get determinations simple icons.

the whole idea of NT systems allowing 32bit icons is to make things look much more beautified. those icons remind me of being back on windows 95 again, i would dread to have vista and see a 256x256 one of them on my desktop.

I admit, the 256x256 one is very harsh at the moment, but that doesn't mean that the idea is beyond refining. In this design, I began with the 16x16 version and had to somehow expand on that original concept, which is probably opposite of everyone else's submissions. As you can see, the design shrinks very well because that's where it began.

Heres my latest icons. Enjoy! :D

utorrent9zo.png

utorrentb3ot.png

Supported sizes 48x48 32x32 16x16

Link

Wowwww!!!

My votes for the first one by ipunk,its currently sitting on my desktop looking very sexy :D looks great at 16x16 too unlike the current one which i see he also made (dont worry youve redeemed yourself in my book ipunk :P)

Any chance of a 256x256 one if u get time? :D Thanks buddy, ill deffo be sticking with this ico whatever the devs decide to go with.

Mike

no offence but i pray to dear god we dont get determinations simple icons.

the whole idea of NT systems allowing 32bit icons is to make things look much more beautified. those icons remind me of being back on windows 95 again, i would dread to have vista and see a 256x256 one of them on my desktop.

I disagree. I think these icons look great, a minimalistic and "modern" look, just like µTorrent itself - like hendrix said. There are different kinds of beautiful. However, I'm not sure what I think of grouping four small icons into one big like that.

if you have the program icon done would u mine posting a link to it so i can see what its like on the desktop, it should go nicely with my royale theme and snazzy blue wallpaper./

I havent made the icon yet, but I will get to that today hopefully. Yeah, should go well with royal XP theme( I use that too). BTW, are you ScubaSteve from Afterdawn?

Archived