µTorrent 3.0 64-bit experimental 25570

Firon

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torrent lists are very slow and unresponsive to scroll, and an open client will constantly use 2% CPU displaying a full list. When you scroll the list, CPU usage jumps to a whopping 25% (quad core).

I believe this happens for 32-bit too, at least the short time that I tried it, it had 2% CPU constant usage.

When i Have multiple torrents listed and i click on a couple files in a inactive torrent to change the priority' date=' it flashes, and de-selects them.

Does not occur in x32 version[/quote']

similar case

This time, i clicked the files multiple times, to make sure all the files that I wanted are selected; utorrent simply crashed.

using the latest build (24329) I get error messages all the time with finished torrents saying "invalid download state" and "the data is invalid" these messages come out of no where and show up on torrents that have recently finished downloading fully, with no issues. Files are complete and intact and have not been moved or altered.

Why did you change the "Completed" column name to "Completed Bytes"?

It doesn't fit in with the other columns e.g. "Size", "Selected Size", "Downloaded", "Remaining".

Please change it back as it takes up too much space unnecessarily.

I'm running uTorrent in Windows Home Server 2011 via Service (Task Scheduled actually) I control the whole thing via the Web GUI on my laptop (and monitored folder for new drop in .torrent files)

Is the Web GUI for the 64bit version working? I can't/wouldnt want to test 64 bit yet unless I hear the Web GUI is active.

While I control everything via the Web GUI, it would be nice to have a WHS 2011 dashboard add-in as well. Hopefully this WHSuTorrent add-on has further development;

http://www.wegotserved.com/2011/04/10/whsutorrent/

Anyway, good to know 64 bit apps are finally gaining momentum in every day fav apps like uTorrent

The first post was last edited on 2011-07-01. Given that 25422 does, indeed, have a relatively long changelog, it's more likely than not that the changelog simply has the wrong date, or the build was created on 2011-06-28 and not posted until a few days later.

Still has the bug where you can't select files when there's a large number of files in a torrent - you can click and select them, but when you release the button the selection disappears and right click doesn't work either. This only seems to happen with large number of files (ex.: when there's a scroll bar), and not with small numbers. This will eventually go away somehow and you'll be able to select files.

Archived