WebUI v0.315

Directrix

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you plan to update the webUI anymore or have u abandon it? /.../
Directrix from forum.utorrent.com has sent you a message. You can reply to Directrix by replying to this e-mail.

Sent May 2007 at 17 23:58

The message reads as follows:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course the WebUI will be updated :). I'm currently a bit busy with university bs, but the update will come sooner or later.

Directrix

I guess later.... :(

To the WEBUI developer… THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

In OPERA 9.23 does not work the contextual menu of torrents. Therefore, torrent cannot be edit the particular data of each…

If it is possible to be solved, brilliant! ;)

PD: Sorry, if my English is not good. But, this writing by the translator of google… :P

tanks by everthing!

Help.

I have set up webui on my home pc so i can load torrents while at work. It looks like I have made some decent progress but when i drag a torrent link into the webui, everything freezes. i have read just about all 38 pages of this thread as well as the readme.txt file, all to no avail.

Can someone tell me how to load my torrents in the webui without having it freeze?

Hi all!

I have a little problem. I have installed the latest uTorrent release (1.7.5), than I copied the WebUI zip into the uTorrent directory. Finally I activated it in the advanced options menu, but it doesn't work: when I type the address, the page doesn't exist. I have a No-Ip.org address, so I can't see where is the problem. What do you think? Thank you so much. Bye!

Archived