µTorrent 1.3.2-beta build 401

Firon

CHANGELOG: Show sizing grips in sizable windows

Tbh Ludde i would have preferred the discreet design of the one you chose for the main window, instead of the one you picked for all the other windows.

I disagree, i'd like the grips thingy on the main window as well. :)... as it is.. lol

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed, clicking the system tray icon doesn't bring utorrent up... small fix needed.

I personally i dislike when utorrent starts (1e time) and brings up the speed settings.... but that's personal. The option is ok, but not forced.

boo: lynx was saying that the first time utorrent is opened the speed wizard shouldn't popup automatically.

ICleolion: ah, i see now. yes, you're right. it is those 2.

Looks like it also doesn't bring uTorrent to the top (as active window) when a new torrent is added either (i'm using 391).

@osmosis: confirmed.

@lynx: it should popup for the first time. Once Ludde stops releasing new versions every day :P it wont bother you so much anymore.

@Icleolion, perhaps you're wright, for new users it's prob. better, but as you said, i indeed try every version, so it's kind of a drag.

ahh, fuck it, what am i bitching about, uTorrent rocks, a minor startup delay once and awhile shouln'd ruin my day :)

sweet, cheers Ludde. Next can we get some animated strippers into the program while i wait for my download to finish. With the damn Mongo tracker down and only being able to connect to mainline DHT peers my download is going awfully slow. And i'll be a cold 6ft under the ground before i install Azureus. :)

@Osmosis: yeah they look good as they are now as of 393, so it was really just the size that was bothering me and not the style.

Plus confirmed, the popup problem when double clicking on system tray icon is fixed in builds 392/393.

In build 393 Utorrent still isn't bringing itself to the fore when you add a new torrent to it. Its just flashing orange in the start bar at the bottom of the screen. Is this the behaviour Ludde wants, or is this a bug?

@Osmosis: i download a torrent from the internet, click on open, and Utorrent only comes to the fore if i dont have Utorrent open in the first place. If i have it minimised to taskbar, or have another window infront of utorrent (i.e. the internet explorer window im downloading torrent from), then Utorrent doesnt bring itself to the fore, it just flashes orange in the start bar.

Good point Firon, but talking about adding multiple torrents i have a bug.

If i select a group of torrent files in windows explorer and open them then i get multiple instances of utorrent. So lets say i select/highlight three torrents, then right click on the selection and press open. I get three instances of Utorrent, instead of three instances of the add torrent dialog in one utorrent window.

Is this a bug in utorrent, or a limitation in the way windows is using the open command for groups of files opened at same time?

Archived