µTorrent Translation System beta [translators look here]

MaV

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have noticed that the newest translation for build 454 adds double backslashes in several strings instead of one and µT reports translation error on them.

There is not enough free disk space to save the files in the folder you selected.\\r\\nDo you want to continue anyway?

and

Total Uploaded: %s\\r\\nTotal Downloaded: %s\\r\\nTotal Running Time: %d:%.2d:%.2d\\r\\nNumber of files added: %d\\r\\nProgram started: %d times\\r\\n\\r\\n# incoming conns since start: %d\\r\\n# outgoing conns since start: %d\\r\\n# handshake: %d\\r\\n# connections: %d\\r\\n# half-open: %d\\r\\n

Is it µTorrent's problem or a problem with the translation template?

Another question: is it possible to implement the search function that could search in the English and/or translated strings?

I think it's not possible to upload a translation for build 454, when µTS is still on build 437.

Well, there was build 454 yesterday in µTS, and i've translated it already. It seems it was removed recently, probably because there is some problem with µTS. I believe it's something with PHP's "magic quotes"...

Why do you add builds that are not public in µTS? How can you expect one to produce a quality translation if one can't see the result of his work...

And another thing. I always had a problem with string "Checked %:.1d%%". In my translation it never shows the number, only ".1d%".

Yeah, I think magic quotes are messing everything up here. Website moved to another server, so that's the cause. When I'll have access to the new server's FTP I'll fix this right away. Please translate everything as usual.

how to make a language file?

I try to use UTS, but it shows:

µTS - µTorrent Translation System v1.2.2

Registration is disabled. Please visit the Translation forums for more details.

what should i do if i want to make a chinese laguage file of the new version of µTorrent ?

@MaV

RE: µTS v.437

1. Some characters such as © (copyright) and µ (micro) are screwed up in the original µTS English strings.

RE: v.460

2. The following strings are not yet available for localization:

Amount

Avg Size

Rate

Unknown torrent

D:

U:

kB / s

---------

Would you be so kind as to forward them to whom it may concern.

Thanks!

PS: Great work guys. Lovely new features. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Would someone please fix the µTS...I't been broken for so long now. Can't even edit the 437 translation because submit gives error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/utorrent/public_html/translate/modules/edit_build.php on line 17

And update to 460 or newer would be nice too...

thanks, pok

Archived