"Sign Up" for WebUI beta testing

Directrix

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

New forum member, but long-time user of uTorrent, I'd love to join up. I used the ABC and Azureus web interfaces before but haven't had one since moving over, which is a shame as I regularly logged in from various IPs and networks, on browsers including IE/Mac (on OS9!), Safari and Firefox on OS X, and IE, Firefox and Opera on PC.

Rgds,

db

Hello there.

My name is BLaZor and i would like to apply for beta testing.

Long time user of uTorrent, and I'm fed up of this ram eating torrentflux.

I would like to be in the beta testing because I have had experience with these kinds.

I have been testing:

-MSN messenger (live builds)

-Windows vista and various linux distros (debian, SuSE, redhat)

-Beta's of apps like torrentflux and azureus

-Beta drivers, gfx cards and motherboards.

-Browsers such as flock, firefox and internet explorer.

I've also checked several flaws and reported them, I believe I will do a great job with uTorrent WEBUI.

I also like the fact that you can access it anywhere without having to fire up

RDC and access my server.

Yours faithfully

BLaZor

ps I hope I make the cut :D

Hi, I would like to be a beta tester for the webui. Iv been waiting for this feature for sometime now and have used it in other clients. I will be using this to access my computer from school just about everyday so it would be a nice feature to have, as i can also help in the development of this wonderful program.

Hi,

I'm only a new member here but a long time user of utorrent, ever since I saw your page about the webui for utorrent I have been interested and I frequently visist your site to see if you had made any updates.

I'd love to help out and be part of the beta program.

Howdy,

If there are any spots left open for the beta test, I would appreciate one! I used to run Torrentflux, but it was too unweildy and I stopped using it altogether. I'd like to see the WebUi for TorrentFlux be a success, and as such would love to help out in any way possible. It would be running on a p4 2.4ghz with XP Sp2. I'd be accessing from any of the numerous computers in the house, and I run Opera, IE , Konquerer and Firefox. Hell, I could even test it with Lynx on my Xbox.

Long time user of utorrent here.

I'm able to test the webui (interface + how utorrent are running under these conditions; )on machines running Linux and Windows, plus windows under vmware in linux and vise versa. Browsers I use are:

Windows boxes are japanese and english

Linux boxes are japanese and english

OSX boxes are japanese

Opera 8 series on Win/lin/osx

Opera 9 betas on win/lin

Firefox 1.5.1 + the 1.6 betas on win/lin/osx

Safari (osx)

Hope to hear from you guys soon. Keep up the good work!

I think I would be a valuable asset to the beta test because I use utorrent on an hourly basis, If I could use it remotely that just makes it easier and more power to me. I'd be using several different OS, and browsers while i'm out and about being amazing as usual. I've also been a long time utorrent user and always used the beta builds and reported bugs when found.

Thanks

Hello. I would be glad to test this new feature. I have both Linux and Windows and my PC is not so good, but I would be glad to test this interface. I'm using multiple browsers so that, I can view if the interface is having some problems or bugs. That's for me. Will be waiting for invite :)

Why I want to test it... hm... uTorrent - remote admin, good for boxes and shells, wont have to keep remote admin on, more secure - access only to BT client... OS's -

1xWindows XP Pro - 1 GHz, 2 GB DDR RAM, 1 gbps

5xWindows XP Home - 2 GHz, 1 GB DDR2 RAM, 100 mbps

Bandwidth ~100G/day

:D

me me me..

i like to test it..

i can't do anything to the school firewall..

so had been looking forward to using webiu for long time.

i dont have lots of pc of different OS but i have an old and low end pc celeron 800mhz on winxp pro sp2 running 24/7 with 10mbps DL, 1mbps UL connection

it will be great for me to test it from school for downloading or uploading.

and i have been using it and promoting it since the day i use it. :D

I'd like to give this a try.

No real reason to pick me over others really, just an average user on a desktop computer with a wireless cable modem. I'd like to help the progression of µTorrent.

I have Opera 8, Firefox 1.5, Sleipnir 2.3, and IE 6. All on Windows XP SP2.

Thanks for the consideration.

hello, i would love to test this feature. I constantly use bittorrent and utorrent. The application is the best there is and im sure that this will be no dissapointment. I have Beta tested mayn apps and various programs. I use Windows XP pro x64 edition, Deer Park Alpha 2 (firefox), and IE 6 x64 edition. Im also going on vacation soon and id really like to use this while im gone! =D

I'm currently using µTorrent at my company for transfering large files over our somewhat flakey WAN. We have 50 remote sites all using µTorrent daily and we're currently using VNC to use µTorrent on their end. Our remote sites use a variety of NT4, Win2000 (Pro and Server), WinXP and Win2003 so we'd be testing on all of those OS's. Also, multiple browsers used IE 4, 5, 5.5 and 6, Firefox and Opera.

I use µTorrent quite a bit on my xp machines, but since getting a macbook pro I haven't been able to find a client that works as well as µTorrent does. My MacBook Pro has both OS X(camino, safari, Deer Park Alpha 2 (3.0a1)) and XP SP 2(IE and Firefox) on it via Apple's Bootcamp. I also have several other computers running XP SP2(home and pro) that I could test this on.

Hi. My name is Vlad Z. I'm from Canada. I currently am running Novus Fiber Optic Internet, about 5MB downstream, 1MB Upstream.

I use Windows XP Professional with XP2 on a desktop, and I'm getting a loaptop with the same thing soon. I use Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.1, Opera 9, IE7, and IE6.

I am a tester for Microsoft currently, and am testing Windows Live products mainly, including both WLM. I can contribute a lot to beta testing by submitting Bugs and feedback, and participating in discussions. I can also diagnose and fix computer problems with ease (I just fixed my friends' computer today actually).

I'm always interesterd in beta testing software. Reasons:

duel booting vista/xp pro

5 different computers in house of varying speeds and processor brands

Unemployed.

and thousands of other reasons. but i think those 4 are enough for now. If you need more I am here..

-Proud Larry

Hi,

Long time torrent and utorrent user also part of a good torrent site team, and would like to contribute to beta testing of this great new feature. I run WinXP and Linux, Connections I have access are 10 and 100mbit. Done some beta testing before so am pretty experienced and good around finding bugs, I am on irc almost all the time, and spend a good amount of time around the computer. My nick in irc is same as here.

Farewell, hope I can help this client grow :)

Archived