3.4.x Beta

AdamK

@devs: the newest build no. is 35249 here, not 35021. So the text should be corrected to:

-- 2014-10-28: Version 3.4.2 Beta (build 35249)

- No ads request with no internet. - Advanced tracking.

Is it that hard to correct the wrong indication of the "Relevance" in the "Peers" tab?

I just got 35097..

Is it that hard to update your change log list BEFORE uploading to the bloody server?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where from?

The following link from the beta release notes page delivers 3.4.2.35249: http://download-new.utorrent.com/uuid/52648ad8-57aa-4b4b-8e37-2ec11b1c9545

Different server I got.. love how they release builds and don't give any change log for it.

SO that's two skipped builds.. now they've updated with

-- 2014-10-29: Version 3.4.2 Beta (build 35288)

- All fixes from latest stable (35141) - Fixed: RSS not being activated 

I like how they've listed latest stable 35141 here but haven't released anything about it in the stable notes..

These guys are beyond useless.

3.4.2 Beta (build 35503)

all RSS updates stopped again. for 24 hours then i uninstalled ( nice considering it works fine on 35288 )

We just need to wait for the next "stable" release, where they'll accumulate all the betas... Probably due this weekend.

Hi guys

I found a weird bug on the RSS Downloader:

There is a TV show called The 100

I set the filter to: the?100?s0*

This would work for all filters similarly set-up (normally I don't bother with the ?s0 bit).

But it does't for this one. I'm guessing may be because it is recognising 100 as an episode format?

Tried the Filter matches original name and no joy

Out of interest I directly added the RSS item to the RSS downloader and it just comes up as The 2x3

Is there a way to force it to accept the "100" without parsing it incorrectly?

PS. it's never worked since the show came out last year. I just new you had more important fish to fry - after all it's just one show and so only a minor inconvenience ;)

Hi guys

I found a weird bug on the RSS Downloader:

There is a TV show called The 100

I set the filter to: the?100?s0*

This would work for all filters similarly set-up (normally I don't bother with the ?s0 bit).

But it does't for this one. I'm guessing may be because it is recognising 100 as an episode format?

Tried the Filter matches original name and no joy

Out of interest I directly added the RSS item to the RSS downloader and it just comes up as The 2x3

Is there a way to force it to accept the "100" without parsing it incorrectly?

PS. it's never worked since the show came out last year. I just new you had more important fish to fry - after all it's just one show and so only a minor inconvenience ;)

this is a special use-case, where utorrent is confusing the name (100) with the episode #. The solution is in here:

http://forum.utorrent.com/topic/90357-rss-episode-number-misinterpreted-for-tv-series-the-100/?p=496853

Somehow I thought *maybe* things might change if I dropped out for a while - clearly I was overly optimistic.

It would be nice to be able to TRY 3.4.2 beta (build 35503) but I have tried *6* freaking times now and all I get is Build 35097.

Come on!

Is it *really* that hard to create just a simple link to the FOLDER that contains all the diff builds?!  If you can't do something that freaking SIMPLE, how can anyone have any confidence that anything *else* can be done competently?!

Your personnel are masters of inefficiency and screw-ups .......................

==========================

Ok, so I kept trying - over 2 DOZEN F'ING TIMES!!!  And only twice did I get a diff version, and that was Build 35288.

Complete incompetence, simple as that.

Archived