3.4.x Beta

AdamK

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello!

Build 30946 don't update "Peers" tab.

+1...Info and trackers tabs also...manually switching between tabs shows updated stats.

Peers tab is not refreshing ...........

Thanks for reporting. This should be solved in the latest beta (30971).

Please, fix the moving the queue... It was broken before then fixed. Now it's broken again :(

I press to move up/down the queue the torrent moves, but it's gone from selection, I need to click on it to select again to move it again 

:(

Help!

Please, fix the moving the queue... It was broken before then fixed. Now it's broken again :(

I press to move up/down the queue the torrent moves, but it's gone from selection, I need to click on it to select again to move it again 

:(

Help!

Hi, saulob. Which build did you use?

Crashes fixed whilst in RC stage development.

Compact allocation crash

Files tab crash

Parsing crash

Crash when downloading in Compact Allocation mode

Shutdown crash

Multiple crashes

Release Candidate quality software?

But it back in Beta, what a joke..

Strange indeed. On my Win7/1920x1080/x125%-font:

Are you sure you are at that resolution? Picture seems fuzzy... and your system details? Can you try with my settings ? Maybe my skin changes things...

Rafi, Screen resolution aside, your image illustrates line spacing differences from 30636 to 30971 and recent builds before the latest RC which seems to have reverted to "normal."  Haven't installed due to many reported UI glitches.  Why bother? :P

14073261751_19850a25b5_b.jpg

Look at my picture (with 30971!) it is the exact same as his 30636.... It's  something to do with your the system settings, and till we'll find out what it is, they will not know how to fix it... So, make an effort and add that info.

It's  something to do with your the system settings, and till we'll find out what it is, they will not know how to fix it...

That doesn't make sense - it's our system settings but "they" (i.e. µTorrent) can fix it?

It also suggests "they" (µTorrent) have broken something - no surprises there though :D

Anyway, I run 3.3.2.30586, close it, then immediately run 3.4.1.31013.

Here's the result. The spacing has increased ~33%. Run 3.3.2.30586 again and spacing is back to normal.

post-211975-0-66638800-1398932017_thumb.

That doesn't make sense - it's our system settings but "they" (i.e. µTorrent) can fix it?

It also suggests "they" (µTorrent) have broken something - no surprises there though :D

Anyway, I run 3.3.2.30586, close it, then immediately run 3.4.1.31013.

Here's the result. The spacing has increased ~33%. Run 3.3.2.30586 again and spacing iback to normal.

Well font size appears to be the same between the two screen shots. So it is definately not affected by font size.

It could be affected by GetTextMetrics() or GetTextExtentPoint32() if applied on the wrong hDC

What i would further investigate is:

a. wether you have gui.show_status_icon_in_dl_list = true

b. wether you have the "Playback", "Health" or "Status" column visible

As you may appreciate b. relates to custom drawn columns, i'd prefer to see if the metrics on items in these columns are the same

What i would further investigate is:

a. wether you have gui.show_status_icon_in_dl_list = true

b. wether you have the "Playback", "Health" or "Status" column visible

a = set *true in 3.3.2.x and 3.4.1.x

b = Health & Status showing in 3.3.2.x & 3.4.1.x

In addition, using same settings.dat for both versions.

(The spacing is also present in the BitTorrent 7.9.x series too).

Why would they do that horrid spacing?

Edit: It's definitely not a settings issue. A brand new install from scratch shows the same.

a = set *true in 3.3.2.x and 3.4.1.x

b = Health & Status showing in 3.3.2.x & 3.4.1.x

In addition, using same settings.dat for both versions.

Not sure if this could work, but please try 3.4.1.x with these columns not shown, and icons not shown. close and restart uT.

EDIT: also try with no custom icon pack... because i see you are using one...

See if this changes anything....

Thats all the reasons i can foresee for this happening...

Archived