3.5.x Beta

TylerW

9 hours ago, Legal Eagle said:

Just installed build 45660.  All of my torrents that were downloading or seeding have disappeared.  All of my Label have disappeared.  Was using build 45628 and all was well.  How do I get my torrents back?

I am trying to reproduce that glitch on my side with no success. May you describe how you update process looked like? You had 45628 running, stopped it and manually installed 45660? Did i miss any steps?

Thank you.

On 5/14/2020 at 4:40 AM, Legal Eagle said:

Just installed build 45660.  All of my torrents that were downloading or seeding have disappeared.  All of my Label have disappeared.  Was using build 45628 and all was well.  How do I get my torrents back?

if you still have the .torrent files, just re-open them and utorrent should check your torrents and continue where it left off.

On 5/14/2020 at 11:25 AM, SergeyQA said:

I am trying to reproduce that glitch on my side with no success. May you describe how you update process looked like? You had 45628 running, stopped it and manually installed 45660? Did i miss any steps?

Thank you.

You got it exactly right.

On 5/15/2020 at 10:07 PM, jvidal said:

if you still have the .torrent files, just re-open them and utorrent should check your torrents and continue where it left off.

So I have to re-open hundreds of .torrent files?  That does not seem right.  It has never worked that way in the past.

On 5/17/2020 at 5:17 PM, jvidal said:

still getting 45660 with the official links. back to normal, I guess.

Installed 45672 and all files and categories finally showed up.  No I have the problem that uTorrent keeps shutting down and I have to restart it.  I am soooooo confused.

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, DrZeepo said:

Hi everyone, I need to ask about the same which asked above any solid answer of this question I'm also running Utorrent Ad-Free 3.5 build 43534 32-bit.. and the ads have returned again any solution for it?

Maybe a currupted settings file?

If so, you can back it up (make sure you note down you port, psyhes, and other specific settings), and replace with my settings file @mysig.

Tune it again to your needs.  

21 hours ago, DrZeepo said:

Hi everyone, I need to ask about the same which asked above any solid answer of this question I'm also running Utorrent Ad-Free 3.5 build 43534 32-bit.. and the ads have returned again any solution for it?

The same thing happened to me and I solved it by replacing again the "license.btkey" file that I received by email when I subscribed, and running it again, when I reopened the program it was again Ad-free.

• 2 weeks later...

3.5.5_45710 magnet:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C28EEC9778068AA781020E58CD7B7EE7513D0B74
File size: 1.84 MB (1,936,624 bytes) / MD5: 43EB36979CC4A0B940B308EB941174F9
Digitally Signed: BitTorrent Inc. 26 June 2020 21:43:34

Changelog:

• Integrate Bittorrent Speed crypto wallet
  • Fix crash when adding magnet link
  • Avoid crash when checking torrent using data structure not fully initialized
  • Avoid crash by range-checking _advanced_selection before use in indexing _advanced_settings
  • fix thread list leak

re 45710, new search has bug, drop-down menu appears way off to the left and up in corner of screen rather than at the down-arrow location.  This is in win 7.  Also it's rather distracting sitting smack in the middle of the tile bar, looked better right justified as before.