µTorrent 3.1 stable (build 26671)

Firon

I'm new here at utorrent and I'm running the 3.1 build 26650 32 bit on a 64bit computer is there a 64 bit uTorrent because right now on the utorrent page I have open all the torrents that I have downloaded are switching places with each other, I have to literally catch the one that I want to open. Please if there is a 64bit utorrent please send me the link because this is getting crazy. I got this one when I got a update from 3.0. If there is no 64bit version then can someone please tell me how to stop the program from jumping like it's doing.

Using the new alpha 26666 a new issue emerged: if I add a torrent via a magnet link, the download starts but a low speed (40kb/s). So, I have to stop it and start it manually (pushing the green triangle button), it immediately jumps at full line speed (for me it's around 740kb/s) and never steps down.

The issue is reproducible every time I add a magnet download (not yet tryed with a .torrent drop-in). This is under WinXP SP3.

Thank You Guys, Like I said I'm new here and new to the torrent world also and there is alot that I don't know about so all this talk about sort and everything,I have no idea what you are talking about so after I got my downloads all situated and burned I uninstalled the uToorrent 3.1 that I had and re-installed the newest version (I Hope lol) and I'm so far not having the same issues maybe it was a download or an update from windows that set it off like that I'm not sure but when you guys started discussing about all the stuff that you've mentioned I had no idea what you were talking about. anyway I joined so that I can learn what your talking about and lets say that this time I believe I took the easy way out.lol so thank all who advised foe there time and effort please close this post.

Fix: Update Bandwidth allocation menu after user change [GUI]

er, fix? not for me : a torrent with high bp priority shows "normal", some with normal shows "low", and some with low priority shows nothing selected ; just upgraded to 26671, and still that bug !!!

utorrent 3.x and up has started getting banned on a lot trackers and therefore can't use the client.

Due to a serious bug in uTorrent 3.1 that causes it not to ban peers sending bad data, we have been forced to remove it from our client whitelist. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

That's what the site I use utorrent on had posted in their forum, any way you guys can quickly fix this bug so it can be used on the sites again because if not then a majority of people will be forced to go back to 2.2.1 and not update to the newer versions of utorrent if it can't be used with a majority of sites.

This is probably not a bug, but as I don't look at the logger often, it struck me as odd. I got the "[iP address] did not pick any blocks. blocking peer temporarily" message thirteen times in a row (same IP, each message timestamped one second apart).

Is this normal behavior? Using build 26671.

Archived