µTorrent 3.3 Stable

cmeisel

Hello,

i came here to find a fix for my problem but it seems my problem is called The "Checked 0.0%" / "scrape OK" bug,

is there an update or a fix for this because it's friday and not being able t download a show or movie is irritating the f*ck outta me,

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could The Devs think about new code for obfuscation/encryption mode?

Utorrent is not able to bypass traffic shapping anymore in my ISP :/ im so sad ... cant seed my torrents and downloads is always 500KBs

I have 100Mbs down and 23 Mbs UP

Im using Deluge.... and normaly works better with encryption better speed

Thanks ;)

Hello,

i came here to find a fix for my problem but it seems my problem is called The "Checked 0.0%" / "scrape OK" bug,

is there an update or a fix for this because it's friday and not being able t download a show or movie is irritating the f*ck outta me,

What's your client version?

You guys are super awesome, of course, but how does:

2013-03-27: Version 3.3 stable (build 29462)

- Fix: Torrent added via magnet link could become stuck at "Checked 0.0%"

Get into a "stable" release?!?! You didn't try adding a magnet torrent before releasing?

I just laughed and laughed when it happened to me.

Stable: "You keep using that word; I do not think it means what you think it means..."

Keep up the good work!

--B

Get into a "stable" release?!?! You didn't try adding a magnet torrent before releasing?

I've mentioned it multiple times here and on other forums, I think they do almost zero testing in house.

Some sites don't have faith that stable means stable when it comes to uTorrent, as such it can undergo testing by tracker staff until being deemed stable where as other clients may just get auto accepted. This saga has been going on ever since 3.0 came out.

AdamK said things might get better, but I wonder if auto updates are really just going to mask the bad coding practices. It's been two years now, and while 3.3 now looks to be a fairly solid release thanks to multiple new builds, I have yet to see any improvements made to the way the staff codes and tests their product.

The "Checked 0.0%" bug is indeed back.

Hi' date=' Which client version are you using, and what were the steps to reproduce the problem?[/quote']

3.3 stable (build 29533), I download magnet links and get the same bug as before in 29420. I didn't do extensive testing because I downgraded to build 29462.

Windows 8 x86

Hello' date='

is there an update or a fix for this because it's friday and not being able t download a show or movie is irritating the f*ck outta me,[/quote']

What's your client version?

i'm using utorrent 3.3 (build 29533)

and still every magnet link stays at 0.0%

I just laughed and laughed when it happened to me.

Not a response you guys should be aiming for especially on "Stable" releases!

So anyone else have a streaming problem where streaming time is the same as the ETA for the download finishing? This means I can't stream at all until the dl is finished, defeating the entire purpose of streaming. Also, since when was the built in player updated to look different?

The "Checked 0.0%" / "scrape OK" bug is still present in v3.3.0.29544.

It seems to occur particularly often with magnets when the metadata download takes a bit longer than usual - might there be a process timing / timeout problen inside µTorrent?

The "Checked 0.0%" / "scrape OK" bug is still present in v3.3.0.29544.

It seems to occur particularly often with magnets when the metadata download takes a bit longer than usual - might there be a process timing / timeout problen inside µTorrent?

Can you give an example-test torrent to confirm?

Archived