µTorrent 2.0 beta 17539

Firon

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! i have a problem with 2.0 16081. When i add a new torrent from a file, i get HTTP error 404 in tracker status... from comletely differend torrent sites and different torrents. But the older torrents what added in 1.9 are working.

Now i rollbacked to 1.9 15380 build, and all of theese torrents are working.

after doing some more tests i found out that my speed problem WAS uTP related.

i tried TCP only (bt.transp_disposition=5) as rafi pointed out, "Enable bandwidth management" check-box got disabled by itself and after restarting the app transfer speeds went back to normal. (i went forth and back few times to conform this was the problem)

@dev team: please take care of this one

Hi! i have a problem with 2.0 16081. When i add a new torrent from a file, i get HTTP error 404 in tracker status... from comletely differend torrent sites and different torrents. But the older torrents what added in 1.9 are working.

Now i rollbacked to 1.9 15380 build, and all of theese torrents are working.

That could be because the beta sends event=completed instead of started, and viceversa

I am also getting a "hostname not found" message in my tracker status, but it seems to be only with this tracker though: http://rockbox.psychocydd.co.uk, and only with the torrents i've added this evening, all the others from this tracker are uploading just fine... trackers like the piratebay seem to be working fine also, so i've switched a few times between 8.1.3 and this one just to make sure, in 8.1.3 the tracker status is working and i can download without any problems...

I am also getting 404's when downloading a .torrent while uploading seems to be fine.

The announce key is similar to the one which hugootto gave

@bt22 why would people get banned if they are uploading ? Do you think the upload count will not show on the tracker ?

Another issue with another tracker. This time though, it says corrupt torrent... please delete.

Can somebody tell me how it knows if the torrent is corrupt or is that a bug too ?

Lastly, the logger is stuck at diagnosing thread :(

Looking for a better release gentleman.

Archived