µTorrent 3.0 (32-bit) Stable Release

Firon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 bugs.

I have a torrent with many wallpapers in it. They are divided among 3 folders, let's say 1920x1080, 1280x1024, 1024x768. In each folder files are named like 000000.jpg. The amount of files is very big, so I decided to divide files to subfolders named 00, 01, 02, etc. I created these subfolders in each folder, in "Files" tab selected some files, selected "Relocate" from context menu and assigned them a subfolder named 1920x1080\01. Here the bugs appear: (1) the names of the relocated files in the "Path" column became like 1920x1080\01\wallpapers\000001.jpg (except for the first file, which was partially loaded and it's name remained 1920x1080\000000.jpg), although it should be 1920x1080\01\000001.jpg, and (2) the state of the torrent became "Error: failed to relocate file 1920x1080\000000.jpg: System cannot find selected path". (3) Button "Start" on toolbar remained disabled, and buttons "Pause" and "Stop" remained enabled, although their state shoul be opposite for torrents in error state.

For the (2nd) bug I can also say, that partially or fully loaded files cannot be relocated at all (in previous versions it worked), and the torrent falls into error state.

When there are very much files in torrent and "Files" tab is selected, uTorrent eats too much processor time, while all torrents are stopped and no rehashes occur.

Please email me the torrent, so we can have a shot at reproducing the processor time problem.

All these specific ones are resolved in the latest builds, except mine, sort of..

With "Start µTorrent when Windows Starts", "Start Minimized" under General, and only "Always show tray icon" under UI Settings µTorrent now shows up in the taskbar correctly, but the tray icon is missing until one unchecks/rechecks Always show..

Thanks for the ongoing work! I look forward to more fixes in 3.1 (I kept 2 installs at 2.2.1 to test the column resetting fixes appropriately :D).

I got a nanobug with 25454 : when google chrome leads to a lack of memory ( 4096 Mio installed...) icon tray display all time the same values, and main window of microtorrent is frozen, with "(application not responding)" ; some may think I should not use chrome, but firefox crashes all the time I launch it, as well as opera. when chrome is shut down, memory recovers, but microtorrent remains frozen ; it looks like an event occured that microtorrent did not manage in time !

Edit : when no torrent queueing for "force recheck" it operates properly.

Last Edit : installing "driver genius pro" solves the problem.

trouble: when in files tab, selecting files- right click menu - if menu is near or right atop of the file`s tab columns, menu click leads to column`s choice menu to appear. not a big deal, but...

also... i`m not shure... but recently some torrents (forced seeding, ALL of them; about 2000 at all, and) 15 gone unregistred by inactivity for 30 days... is it something you done? coz it`s not me...

I want to use µTorrent in Linux (Ubuntu 11.04 64 bit) with Wine (wine 1.3XX), but somehow the background colour in the "Torrents window" is set to black. Does anybody know of a way to change this and to get a default white background.

The "Apps" section isn't working in Linux/Wine so I am not able to get another skin.

I am sort of/litteraly in the dark here :)

Regards

Please email me the torrent' date=' so we can have a shot at reproducing the processor time problem.[/quote']

Where can I get your e-mail?

Click on his name and hit "Send email".

There is a small problem in the site - this option appeared, only when I in my profile set language to English (previously was Russian).

I wonder why nobody encountered and reported this problem. With all utorrent 3.0 versions sometimes finished files are left in download folder.

I am using custom download folder and defined another folder on the same drive for finished files. My Os is win7 x64.

move to trash problem http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php … 26#p588226

The problem is still there :(

-----

22421521.th.png

It is possible to enable tooltips in 3.0?

-----

If you change the window size is µT, a change in the elements tab "Ratings"

35142156.th.png

I'm using the latest build 25460

Tooltips are disabled in 3.0 due to them disappearing every second. We'll fix it in 3.1.

Archived